Random good picture Not show
1. Psychological problems very often underlie apparently physical disorders.
2. These ideas underlie much of his work.
3. The principles which underlie our foreign policy are sound.
4. Bitter historical enmities underlie the present violence.
5. The fact that it does may underlie a great deal of the difficulty experienced by many beginning readers.
6. Ageist assumptions underlie policies in the social security field and not surprisingly therefore, these policies reinforce age discrimination.
7. Underlying principles Four principles therefore underlie randomised prevention trials.
8. Social problems and poverty underlie much of the crime in today's big cities.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Such weak interactions underlie the processes that fuel the Sun and other stars.
10. Some of the cellular mechanisms for adaptation which underlie this latter process are now known.
11. This research aims to investigate the factors that underlie the current restructuring of that sector.
12. This action may well underlie the use of these remedies to treat generalized allergic reactions and bee stings respectively.
13. Two major theoretical issues underlie the reality of health care provision for older people.
14. Although many factors will underlie such disparity, I suspect there are two, so far unmentioned, which are relevant.
15. These brown shales underlie about 160, 000 square miles of the western and larger segment of the Appalachian Basin.
16. These forms underlie and explain both individual figures and the overall structure of the play.
17. Asystole might underlie many of these deaths, which would have important implications for the investigation of similar patients and affect present cardiac-pacing policies.
18. All these factors which underlie our success have been guaranteed in the Basic Law.
19. You cannot dissociate the Government's actions from the policies which underlie them.
20. So the artist, with his brush, is manipulating tinctures of the very principles that underlie all nature.
21. We have looked at some of the key principles that underlie microeconomics.
22. They will possess the same cognitive structures and whatever maturational schedules thereof that underlie hearing children's language acquisition.
23. It should examine the attitudes, values and assumptions that underlie the kind of information that comes from various sources.
24. Parham marked... a pronounced turnabout in the assumptions believed to underlie juvenile mental health law.
25. The Second Reading of a Bill usually deals with the principles that underlie it.
26. This can not in itself resolve the philosophical questions which underlie the controversy.
27. To some extent unconventional sources of natural gas, new technology, and new economic incentives, underlie this greater optimism.
28. But this decision will need to be informed by an understanding of what theoretical assumptions underlie the different descriptions.
29. In area of deep frost penetration, sub - bases of clean, noncapillary materials often underlie the regular course.
30. Long-term potentiation (LTP) and long-term depression (LTD), two forms of synaptic plasticity, are believed to underlie the mechanism of learning and memory.
More similar words: underlying, wanderlust, under, underway, under way, undergo, plunder, founder, thunder, undercut, fall under, come under, undersell, undertake, understand, undermine, underwrite, underneath, undertaking, under control, undergraduate, misunderstanding, earlier, Charlie, elderly, wander, hinder, ponder, render, tender.