Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There are about thirty-one million blacks in the US.
2. Thirty-one percent of the 700 residents surveyed rated his performance as excellent / good and 34 percent called it fair.
3. Twenty-one of the thirty-one cases tried involved law enforcement officials.
4. THIRTY-ONE Harry turned off the car engine and wound down the window.
5. She played thirty-one minutes, never scored and turned over the ball six times.
6. She had been thirty-one years old when he was born, and they had never known why he was born that way.
7. One hundred and thirty-one miles on the odometer.
8. Also at thirty-one, he reports a brief, untypical lapse to Louise: the desire to chuck in literature.
9. She was thirty-one at the time, and this was her first head coaching job.
10. In 1990, Peter had entered thirty-one tournaments and made the cut in only eighteen of them.
11. Thirty-One Pascoe watched a globe as it glowed in the darkness, then rose and fell in a sizzling arc.
12. Stephanopoulos turned thirty-one as New Hampshire voters cast their primary ballots.
13. Janet Janet was thirty-one when she was arrested for possession of drugs.
14. But it was thirty-one years later and recent scholarship has questioned whether the anecdote might not have been a retrospective invention.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. He was now thirty-one years old and a soldier and politician of great experience.
16. Kirtland became the church headquarters in eighteen thirty-one.
17. You can look at page thirty-one in the Hughes edition.
18. Today, thirty-one Hawaiian species are federally listed as endangered or threatened.
19. Christopher Hope grew up a Catholic in Pretoria and went into voluntary exile, aged thirty-one, in 1975.
20. Thirty-one cases were tried, many with more than one defendant, resulting in thirty-one convictions and seventeen acquittals.
21. During this period annual elections brought multiple shifts in power resulting in thirty-one city managers for the thirty-five years following 1914.
22. In 1904 he left the teaching profession to become missioner to the deaf in Carlisle for the next thirty-one years.
23. In this capacity he conscientiously fulfilled his duties for thirty-one years in a perfect apostolic spirit.
24. In 1877, she opened her first kindergarten for poor children, and eventually she supported thirty-one of them.
25. Anti-slavery activist William Lloyd Garrison started a paper in eighteen thirty-one with the purpose of ending slavery.
26. Still, M.I.T. says the site has had forty million visits by thirty-one million visitors from almost every country. Sixty percent of the visitors are from outside the United States and Canada.
27. Suffering from the affliction, but having staunch perseverance and courageous spirit, she wrote two novels and thirty-one short stories.
28. Chicago is one of the strongest bases for his Democratic Party. The city has not had a Republican mayor since nineteen thirty-one.
29. Josiah was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem thirty-one years.
30. Anna: Well ... I'm thirty years old. I'll be thirty-one in September.
More similar words: thirty, shirty, thirteen, third party, thirtieth, thirteenth, take pity on, property owner, dirty, shirt, T-shirt, dirty joke, dirty look, polo shirt, dirty linen, sport shirt, sweatshirt, shirtwaist, third, dirty laundry, thirst, birthday party, thirsty, one-third, athirst, thirdly, thirst for, two-thirds, third base, birthing.