1) Don't get shirty with me-I was only trying to help!
2) Don't get shirty with me - this is your fault, not mine.
3) He got quite shirty with me.
4) Don't get shirty with me!
5) No need to get shirty !
6) There are lots of shirty assertions about independence, few actively demonstrated.
7) Laughing boys ... or getting shirty?
8) It's no need to get shirty with the naughty guy.
9) He hardly ever gets shirty and does not half stand up for his rights.
10) Jack didn't like it and he was a bit shirty with Maurice.
11) With the country's legions of domestic migrant workers getting shirty over pay and conditions, the theory goes,(http://sentencedict.com/shirty.html) more Chinese will stay home to work.
12) The state pension, also linked to the RPI, must go up by at least 2.5%, gold wow, following a promise made by ministers a few years ago when inflation fell and pensioners got shirty .
More similar words: thirty, shirt, T-shirt, polo shirt, shirtwaist, sweatshirt, dirty, thirteen, third party, dirty joke, dirty look, thirtieth, thirteenth, shirk, shire, birthday party, shirker, hiroshima, shirring, shirking, worcestershire, forty, party, whir, hire, martyr, hearty, sporty, shorty, hired.