11) Shuck your dirty shirt and put on a new one.
12) Sunlight barely penetrated the dirty windows.
13) The collar of his shirt was dirty.
14) You're treading muck into the carpet with your dirty shoes!
15) He held the dirty rag at arm's length .
16) The dirty clothes are soaking in soapy water.
17) There were dirty clothes strewn around the beds.
18) The steel tubes were clogged with dirty matters.
19) He pulled a dirty handkerchief out by its corner and waved it at me.
20) Coaling a ship is a dirty job.
21) Mother noted that my sweater was dirty with mud.
22) You've mucked up the whole classroom with your dirty shoes!
23) A dirty face is not appropriate for the school photograph.
24) Dirty hands can be a breeding ground for germs.
25) I wish he wouldn't tell dirty jokes .
26) There were dirty marks on her trousers where she had wiped her hands.
27) She immersed her dirty clothes in soapy water.
28) I always get given the dirty jobs .
29) You have a dirty mark on your face.
30) You shouldn't write such obscene things to humour their dirty interests.