Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. At least one-third of all women over ninety have sustained a hip fracture.
2. It is noteworthy that one-third of students do not pay any tuition fees.
3. Potatoes can provide one-third of our daily requirement of vitamin C.
4. The top one-third of all high school graduates are entitled to an education at the California State University.
5. Their pay has been cut by one-third.
6. One-third of all children are born into single-parent families.
7. One-third of the world's human population lives on land that is liable to be inundated if the seas rise.
8. The prison caters for short-term stays(sentencedict.com/one-third.html), with one-third of prisoners being unconvicted and awaiting trial.
9. In the mid-1980s, about one-third of first births are illegitimate as was discussed in chapter 3.
10. There was, therefore, a vote of about one-third of the Derry electorate which was being deployed against the established parties.
11. Excluding one-third of the population does violence to the principles of democracy.
12. Combined, they have about one-third the population of the United States on about two-fifths the land area.
13. The survey showed that only one-third of those who had been on courses generated the training themselves.
14. One-third to a half could be agreed on.
15. During the next 60 million years, about one-third of California was built up by accretions.
16. Their employers pay for health insurance only one-third of the time.
17. An estimated one-third of whale calves die in their first year.
18. The Senate majority leader already holds more than one-third of the delegates needed to secure the Republican presidential nomination.
19. This question resulted in almost one-third saying that they themselves might break the law.
20. It was expected that, as a first step, tariffs on industrial goods would be reduced by one-third to 30 percent.
21. As far as their training and qualifications were concerned, one-third had no qualifications at all and less than half had obtained basic school qualifications.
22. He gets depressed when he reads computer ads describing models that are two-thirds again as fast as his but cost one-third less.
23. In the coal mines we are thinking of producing just one-third of our present output.
24. Only 4 percent of the general population are black, but nearly one-third of the convicted and imprisoned population are black.
25. By 1973 the profit rate in business and manufacturing had fallen from its previous peak in each major bloc by about one-third.
26. Among them is a special riot force whose numbers may be one-third of the total.
27. More than 100 items will be slashed by at least one-third with many at half price.
28. The company never disclosed how many workers were let go, but the San Diego office was cut by about one-third.
29. There is a marked gender difference in first admission rates; the rates for women being approximately one-third higher than for males.
30. The settlement was already declining by 1340, with sheep flocks one-third of those the village had boasted forty years earlier.
More similar words: third, thirdly, two-thirds, third reich, third party, third world, thirtieth, for one thing, unethical, unethically, thirst, thirty, athirst, thirsty, thirteen, thirst for, nether, thirteenth, ethernet, bloodthirsty, ethic, ethics, netherlands, nonetheless, ethical, bethink, rethink, seething, one thousand, ninetieth.