Random good picture Not show
(1) For each title there is a brief synopsis of the book.
(2) The programme gives a brief synopsis of the plot.
(3) The Insurance Synopsis will be sent with your Confirmation and this gives full details of cover and exclusions.
(4) Now just expand those three sentences into a synopsis and split it up into chapters.
(5) Please write a synopsis of the story, not more than 100 words long.
(6) The synopsis involves the conversion of 12[Sentence dictionary], 673 megawatts of electrical generation.
(7) I read the synopsis and decided that it would make an interesting film.
(8) Mark Drake gave a brief synopsis of the issues.
(9) This is a brief synopsis of the plot of Passing Time.
(10) The Smiths are a synopsis of pain, a resolution - awkwardness and alienation ennobled, given poise.
(11) In synopsis the new play sounds rather like his best-known work, Noises Off.
(12) This synopsis is offered merely as proof that the book has been read.
(13) Eliot's synopsis included the murder of Mrs Porter.
(14) Kneale read the synopsis but felt the format too whimsical to fit his much grimmer style of writing.
(15) There is a Synopsis definition on political philosophy and a slightly describe the scholarship value of Tawney.
(16) An abbreviated list as of contents; a synopsis.
(17) Synopsis: The 7 th Medical Ward, also known as "110 Ward, " is the place that receives those "three have-not" mental patients wandering around in Xiamen sent over by the police.
(18) Synopsis : A familiar urban prospect and erect street light.
(19) Synopsis: The main contract of this design is the excogitation for protection of 110/6.3KV transformer.
(20) Students present a short synopsis of the following articles.
(21) Synopsis theatre and TV drama are integrated arts.
(22) Synopsis Shou Heng is like a fixed star, always confident and attractive.
(23) Combined with Synopsis Golden Chamber, this ar ˉ ticle explores the application of this method by ZHANG Zhong - jing.
(24) In such cases we request that authors submit a synopsis of the review to the Editorial Office for consideration by the Board.
(25) Some are commissioned but suggestions can be made to the Commentary Editor in the form of one-page synopsis.
(26) That too is a relevant question, so, following is a synopsis of my credentials in that respect.
(27) She bribed me with pasta and blackmailed me into writing a synopsis on my last night in Hawaii.
(28) Full or partial content RSS 2.0 has a element that can contain either the full text or a synopsis of an entry.
(29) Firstly, this essay introduces British playwright Harold Pinter's Plays which are full of unique style and accomplishment of arts. Then the author will cover the synopsis of The Collection.
(30) It is divided into four parts. Part I is about the synopsis of administration act.
More similar words: popsicle, synonymous, photosynthesis, xenophobia, inopportune, hops, by now, drops, crops, chopstick, by no means, polynomial, shop-soiled, certainly not, keynote address, synapse, synergy, syndrome, synthetic, synthesize, syndicate, synagogue, syncretic, synchronize, idiosyncrasy, idiosyncratic, as is, oasis, thesis, basis.