Random good picture Not show
1. He was grappling with an alligator in a lagoon.
2. Alligator lives in the rivers and lakes in the hot wet parts of America and China.
3. Alligator saw; a tree stump chipper; and even a bouncy castle!
4. He held the cap with an alligator roach clip, they cooked up with his propane lighter.
5. Percilla the Monkey Girl married the Alligator Man.
6. It was my idea of what an alligator might find appealing.
7. The alligator, though pursued for its hide and much reduced in numbers, is not in present danger of extinction.
8. A rare albino alligator arrived at the Wild Animal Park yesterday and immediately went into hiding.
9. Instead of sitting on the Alligator, you sit in it,(sentencedict.com) with your legs stretched forward.
10. They had alligator tail but it was tough.
11. Then we saw the alligator swell up.
12. It could be the size of an alligator.
13. An alligator head in profile juts up at the top, its darting red tongue thrusting out sideways.
14. After the restart it took Red Alligator longer to break clear of the freshmen.
15. The alligator had been in quarantine for a few weeks at the zoo.
16. The liver of Alligator sinensis was formed by the endodermal epithelia invigilated from the edge of foregut door and by surrounding mesoderm during early stages of pre-natal development.
17. The Chinese alligator is smaller, rarely exceeding 7 feet (2.1 m) in length.
18. Crocodile and alligator collagensequences, for example, were not available for comparison.
19. The intestines of Alligator sinensis of four different ages were studied by histological and histochemical methods under light microscope.
20. No call alligator long mouth till you pass him.
21. The alligator had been lurking beneath the duckweed and while the snowy egret was still enjoying his newly won fishing location, it reared up.
22. None the less, park officials are giving some thought to providing a female companion for the albino alligator[sentencedict.com], Boyer said.
23. You know you're old when someone compliments you on your alligator shoes, and you're barefoot. Phyllis Diller
24. A temporary net has been put up over the pond and swampy area that was built for the white-skinned alligator.
25. George was in tennis shorts and a shirt with an alligator emblem.
26. DNA extraction from different specimens is the foundation of conservation genetics. It is difficult to extract total DNA from tannage of Chinese alligator with usual method.
27. This young capybara was dragged into the water by a caiman, a local alligator.
28. In view of protected entireness, the protection status of Ailuropoda melanoleuca, Alligator sinensis and Elephas maximus is better, but the one of Orchidaceae and Cycas is worse.
29. Only 200 of the rose gold and white gold watches with alligator leather straps been created.
30. Later, a farmer happened to drive and shot the alligator dead.
More similar words: investigator, obligation, navigate, instigate, hooligan, mitigation, investigate, investigation, belligerent, orator, senator, educator, operator, predator, narrator, aleatory, elevator, regulator, migratory, indicator, regulatory, legislator, laboratory, coordinator, conciliatory, refrigerator, gubernatorial, administrator, bigamy, cigarette.