Random good picture Not show
(1) A standing committee was established to coordinate the army and navy.
(2) Mr Robinson was coopted on to the standing committee.
(3) This was eventually referred to the Standing Committee for further study and recommendations.
(4) Hu had served on the politburo standing committee and secretariat.
(5) A standing committee was set up to co-ordinate the international relief effort.
(6) This would see the establishment of a standing committee making formal reports to parliament every five years.
(7) Operating as a standing committee of Council, its membership comprises: Two members nominated from each of the 22 district societies.
(8) The arguments which thus preoccupied the Standing Committee divided along predictably partisan lines.
(9) In the same period the power of standing committee chairmen was further eroded by the institutionalization and proliferation of sub-committees.
(10) The matter was therefore referred back to the Standing Committee for further consideration.
(11) Politburo Standing Committee, Premier Wen Jiabao presided over the General Assembly.
(12) Any law returned by the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress shall immediately be invalidated.
(13) Members of the standing committee are elected and subject to recall by the congress.
(14) The Chairman and Vice - Chairmen of the Standing Committee shall serve no more than two consecutive terms.
(15) In addition, the NPC Standing Committee is working out a Supervision Law.
(16) Caption: 19: China's Politburo Standing Committee Member Li Changchun.
(17) The Standing Committee of the National People's Congress started to solicit public opinion on Monday, over amendments to the country's personal income tax laws.
(18) Subsequently the Standing Committee gave an interpretation on June 26.
(19) The EU Standing Committee for the Food Chain has now voted to lift the ban on imports of gelatine and a range of fishery products from China.
(20) With one or two exceptions, these standing committee are assigned specific areas of legislation.
(21) Parliament's Standing Committee on Defence, in a report tabled last month, had commented adversely on the depleting squadron strength of the IAF, calling for immediate acquisitions and upgrades.
(22) A detailed clause by clause analysis of the Bill by a standing committee of between 1-50 M.P.s.
(23) Yao Yilin and Song Ping, both hardline conservatives, were removed from the standing committee.
(24) Elections happen every year, yes, but it's always the standing committee that gets elected.
(25) It convenes annually, and when not in session is represented by a 155-member Standing Committee. Sentencedict.com
(26) I was duly elected without a vote being needed, on to the Standing Committee, as were five other people.
(27) The year after next, at the Party's Congress, younger people who are full of energy should be elected to the Political Bureau and especially to its Standing Committee.
(28) The chairman, vice-chairmen and members of the working commissions shall be appointed or removed by the Standing Committee upon recommendation by its Chairman.
(29) Almost all the vice- premiers and most vice-chairmen of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress have made trips abroad.
(30) On September 20, 2005, Chairman Wu Bangguo of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress (NPC) met with Djiboutian Premier Dileita Mohanmed Dileita in the Great Hall of the People.
More similar words: committee, subcommittee, select committee, political action committee, committed, outstanding, understanding, notwithstanding, committal, misunderstanding, commit, flying colours, going concern, commitment, developing country, smitten, admitted, developing countries, admittance, dining car, transmitter, transmitted, intermittent, landing, ending, unremitting, lending, finding, pending, branding.