Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Sales of the drug have been stopped, pending further research.
2. None of the four people killed was identified pending notification of relatives.
3. Pending his return let us get everything ready.
4. In 1989, the court had 600 pending cases.
5. There were whispers that a deal was pending.
6. All charges against her are dropped pending the verification of her story.
7. The lawsuit was then pending.
8. He was released on bail pending committal proceedings.
9. The accused was released on bail pending trial.
10. The item is Patent Pending No. 912057.
11. She has been released on bail pending further enquiries.
12. The matter is still pending in court.
13. Nine cases are still pending.
14. A decision on this matter is pending.
15. He was freed on bail pending an appeal.
16. The department has placed its plans on hold pending the results of the elections.
17. Our mid - term exam is pending.
18. She had a libel action against the magazine pending.
19. Diagnosis was deferred pending further assessment.
20. An election is pending in Italy.
21. Work on the scheme has been halted, pending the results of a judicial enquiry.
22. The pending releases of the prisoners are meant to create a climate for negotiation.
23. Many trade disputes are pending,(sentencedict.com) awaiting the outcome of the talks.
24. None of the four people killed was identified pending ( the ) notification of relatives.
25. The players have been suspended pending appeal.
26. The pending debate should be placed before a larger audience.
27. Names of the dead and injured are being withheld pending notification of relatives.
28. The judge ordered that he post a $10 000 bond pending his appeal of the verdict.
29. The identity of the four people was not made public, pending notification of relatives.
30. A judge has suspended a ban on the magazine pending a full inquiry.
More similar words: spending, depending, impending, ending, lending, pretending, end in, send in, compendium, landing, funding, appendicitis, demanding, outstanding, hand in glove, surrounding, founding father, notwithstanding, corresponding to, misunderstanding, hand in, spend, abound in, depend, suspend, fiendish, depend on, pendulum, dependent, suspended.