Random good picture Not show
1. Too much commitment to slip away from the fingers dare ask what.
2. She had a lifelong commitment to feminism.
3. The hospital has a commitment to provide the best possible medical care.
4. The prime minister made a firm commitment to increasing spending on health.
5. The company's commitment to providing quality at a reasonable price has been vital to its success.
6. The government yesterday reaffirmed its commitment to the current peace process.
7. I'm not ready for a commitment.
8. Are you ready to make a long-term commitment ?
9. The party reaffirmed its commitment to nuclear disarmament.
10. She doesn't want to make a big emotional commitment to Steve at the moment.
11. I have a commitment to him to pay all the debt.
12. He made a commitment to pay the rent on time.
13. He reaffirmed his commitment to the country's economic reform programme.
14. This shows how shallow their commitment to the environment really is.
15. We want to demonstrate our commitment to human rights.
16. The government has affirmed its commitment to equal rights.
17. H is political commitment is only skin-deep.
18. The government has drawn back from making a commitment to reform the voting system.
19. You have to admire their dedication and commitment.
20. They received recognition for their 20-year commitment to safety at sea.
21. He questioned the government's commitment to peace and called on it to make a gesture of good will.
22. He waxed lyrical about the skills and commitment of his employees.
23. They are backpedalling on the commitment to cut taxes.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. I was impressed by the energy and commitment shown by the players.
25. The German Chancellor was anxious to assert his government's commitment to further European unity.
26. Conveniently overlooking the fact that she wouldn't be able to meet the commitment, she agreed enthusiastically.
27. You have no wrong, I am not wrong just a gust of wind, blew the commitment.
28. You've been drifting from job to job without any real commitment.
29. In spite of the scale of the famine, the relief workers struggled on with dauntless optimism and commitment.
30. Marriage is no longer always seen as a lifetime commitment.
More similar words: commit, committee, commencement, treatment, apartment, adjustment, investment, appointment, comment, comment on, direct investment, summit, commission, commissioner, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, commence, recommend, commensalism, recommendation, intermittent, moment, mental, mentor, segment, raiment, mentally, ailment, element.