Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. He is not really suited for a teaching career.
3. Because of injury, her playing career came to a premature end in 1998.
4. Actor Dom Deluise talks about his career in comedy.
5. He had reached the pinnacle of his military career.
6. He topped off his career with an Olympic gold medal.
7. His election to the presidency climaxed his political career.
8. He had a distinguished career as a diplomat.
9. She was intent on pursuing a career in business.
10. When he began his musical career, King played only for black audiences.
11. She's at the peak of her career.
12. She forged a new career in the music business.
13. She has been concentrating on her career.
14. We wish her luck in her new career.
15. One day,(sentencedict.com/career.html) the beginning of a new career journey will commence. Today is NOT that day.
16. He began his political career as a student .
17. His parents destined him for a career at the Bar.
18. Get to another summit in your career.
19. He's embarking on a new career as a writer.
20. I'd be laying my career/life on the line by giving you that information.
21. We aim to help students make more informed career choices.
22. His career has been blighted by injuries.
23. She fully intends to continue her sporting career once she has recovered from her injuries.
24. He started his career in show business by playing the saxophone and singing.
25. I've been fortunate to find a career that I love.
26. Understand their own strengths, to choose the life occupation orientation; practice their strengths[sentencedict.com], to accomplish his career.
27. She ended up doing commercials, which ironically revived her acting career.
28. Since then I've lived alone and immersed myself in my career.
29. None of us should ever underestimate the degree of difficulty women face in career advancement.
30. The role will be the biggest challenge of his acting career.