Random good picture Not show
1. These results are a further proof of his outstanding ability.
2. It's an area of outstanding natural beauty.
3. These are the prizes given for the most outstanding British theatrical performances of the year.
4. Derartu is an outstanding athlete and deserved to win.
5. This is an area of outstanding natural beauty.
6. May you have health, happiness and outstanding success in all your ventures.
7. His citation says he showed outstanding and exemplary courage.
8. That was a quite outstanding performance!
9. The work is satisfactory but not outstanding.
10. Her late husband was an outstanding scientist.
11. The entire staff has done an outstanding job this year.
12. She has outstanding powers of observation .
13. The club has outstanding players on the roster.
14. The woods were designated an area of outstanding natural beauty.
15. He made outstanding contributions in the realm of foreign affairs.
16. Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish.
17. Her outstanding performances set a new benchmark for singers throughout the world.
18. America has assimilated many outstanding people from all corners of the world.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. All outstanding bills will be paid by the previous occupants.
20. Development in areas of outstanding natural beauty is strictly controlled.
21. The company recognized Mr Brown's outstanding work by promoting him to chief accountant.
22. Wolko made outstanding contributions to children's medicine.
23. He was cited many times for his outstanding service.
24. The girl who won the scholarship was quite outstanding.
25. She has outstanding debts of over ￡400.
26. He proposed a negotiated settlement of the outstanding disputes between the two countries.
27. We mustn't belittle her outstanding achievement.
28. The outstanding bill must be paid next week.
29. Keeping in mind the rain seed dedicated told, enhances the outstanding courage.
30. It is his job to chase up clients with outstanding debts.
More similar words: landing, funding, spending, depending, surrounding, corresponding to, end in, hand in, send in, abound in, stand, stand out, stance, stand up, stand by, stand for, distant, instant, standard, stand up to, instance, stand up for, substance, constant, distance, dining, instantly, assistant, understand, music stand.