Random good picture Not show
1. Use a rubber spatula to spread the batter evenly in the pan.
2. With a spatula, scrape sides and bottom of bowl before each egg is added.
3. With a metal spatula or the wooden peel, slip the pizza off the stone on to a serving tray.
4. Use the spatula to move half the circles to a cookie sheet.
5. Flip with a spatula and brown on other side, about 8 to 10 minutes total.
6. Scrape down batter occasionally with a spatula.
7. Use a perforated spatula to stir the mixture.
8. Using a spatula, transfer charlotte to a large serving platter.
9. Place on well-greased cookie sheet and flatten with spatula.
10. Using a spatula, fold in the remaining whites.
11. As it cooks, neaten the sides with a spatula to build up a deep, straight edge.
12. Using a wide spatula and tongs, turn cake carefully.
13. You could have sliced it with a spatula.
14. One of the Shuttle Discovery astronauts lost a spatula while out on a spacewalk today.
15. Use a warm sharp pointed spatula and neatly incise minute line simulation strands of hair.
16. He scraped the mixture out of the bowl with a plastic spatula.
17. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan(sentencedict.com), smoothing over the top with a spatula.
18. She levelled the surface of the cake mixture with a metal spatula.
19. I denied homosexual inclinations but he still made me bend down so that he could inspect my behind with a wooden spatula.
20. Sanipet provide the householder with a 12-litre sealed plastic container, together with a handy scoop and spatula set.
21. Spoon half of the batter into the prepared pan. Use a rubber spatula to spread the batter evenly in the pan.
22. Carefully spoon the remaining batter over the filling, smoothing with the rubber spatula.
23. And then there will be a long silence, and pretty soon the wife will set down her spatula very softly.
24. Add the oil and deep fry the pork, stirring with a spatula to break it into small pieces.
25. Carefully spoon the remaining batter over the filling, using the rubber spatula to smooth the batter.
26. Buy a good quality piping bag[Sentencedict.com], nozzles and a spatula for a professional finish and smooth edges.
27. The dilator consists of fixative clasp-handle, fixative platform, support arm, spatula and handle.
28. It might take some prying with a butter knife or rubber spatula, but it works.
29. Remove from heat. Spread a thin layer on each eclair, using a spatula.
30. They're very expressive in the way the paint is applied , brush , spatula, her fingers.
More similar words: spate, space, spark, Hispanic, Spanish, newspaper, pat, eat up, statue, status, patch, feature, statute, patron, patrol, patent, by nature, naturally, creature, in nature, patient, pattern, signature, sympathy, naturalist, legislature, patriarchy, occupation, anticipate, participate.