Sentencedict.com random good picture
(2) His most significant political achievement was the abolition of the death penalty.
(3) It was a remarkable achievement for such a young player.
(4) It was unkind to denigrate her achievement.
(5) Success is the continuous journey towards the achievement of predetermined worth while goals .To live your life in your own way .To reach the goals , you've set for yourself . To be the person, you want to be ——that is success .
(6) This was no mean achievement for the government.
(7) Reaching this agreement so quickly was a great achievement.
(8) Getting both sides to agree was a notable achievement.
(9) You can be justly proud of your achievement.
(10) I rank her achievement very highly.
(11) I warmly congratulated him on the marvellous achievement.
(12) We use standardized tests to measure scholastic achievement.
(13) It is indeed a remarkable achievement.
(14) It was quite an achievement to keep smiling when his heart must have been aching.
(15) This conference in itself constitutes a solid achievement.
(16) It gives you a sense of achievement if you actually make it to the end of a very long book.
(17) The achievement of the men's team was overshadowed by the continuing success of the women's team.
(18) He has an impressive record of achievement.
(19) We mustn't belittle her outstanding achievement.
(20) Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money ; it lies in the joy of achievement[Sentencedict.com ],(sentencedict.com) in the thrill of creative effort.
(21) There is a close connection between family background and academic achievement.
(22) Let freedom reign. The sun never set on so glorious a human achievement.
(23) Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money. It lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
(24) We are very happy to learn that you have successfully passed the college entrance examination this year and have been admitted into Beijing University with honor.Allow us to offer our most sincere congratulations on this happy occasion and wish you greater achievement in your college education.
(25) In the 1860s, Tolstoy was at the zenith of his achievement.
(26) Flying across the Atlantic for the first time was a great achievement.
(27) She was deflated when Fen made no comment on her achievement.
(28) Flying across the Pacific for the first time was a great achievement.
(29) Congratulations upon having received your Doctorate in Philosophy.I know this has meant years of study and hard work on your part, and it is an achievement you can well be proud of.I am sure, from the fine record, that you will be equally successful in whatever career you pursue.
(30) To interest my heart and soul in my work, and aspire to the highest efficiency in the achievement of results. To be patiently receptive of just criticism and profit from its teaching.
More similar words: achieve, movement, improvement, involvement, commencement, element, detachment, elements, basement, amusement, increment, impeachment, agreement, amazement, implement, abasement, statement, placement, elementary, retirement, enforcement, settlement, engagement, management, effacement, excitement, incremental, arrangement, measurement, requirement.