Random good picture Not show
1. Another prefrontal function noted by Luria is contingencies.
2. Suppose that a prefrontal patient is in bed with his arms under the covers and you ask him to raise his arm.
3. Humans have a lot of prefrontal cortex, compared to dolphins, whose motor strip is far forward in the brain.
4. It is possible that prefrontal lobe is selectively involved in EBPM, but less involved in TBPM.
5. The prefrontal lobe is the vital brain region in charge of advanced cognitive function , and it is also involved in decision making and in inhibitory control .
6. The prefrontal cortex (PFC), a cortical region at the anterior end of the brain, has long been known play a central role in orchestrating complex thoughts and actions.
7. The results preliminarily show that the prefrontal lobe plays an important role of inhibition in the lexical access of bilingual speech production and bilingual word identification.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Another group received TMS on the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, a brain region associated with higher-level cognitive functions like problem-solving and planning.
9. And the abnormal activation of prefrontal lobe. left insular and thalamus can be regulated after venlafaxine treatment.
10. Such decreases are associated with dysfunction of prefrontal regions including orbitofrontal cortex and cingulate gyrus .
11. Lecture 2 : Prefrontal Cortex and the Neural Basis of Cognitive Control.
12. The reasons why a greater dorsolateral prefrontal cortical thickness might undergird and promote psychological recovery are apparent, the researchers noted.
13. Conclusion Prefrontal lobe cortex dopamine D 1 receptors mRNA expression increased in rats of DOI - induced head - shakes .
14. Naomi was again institutionalized, and this time was given a prefrontal lobotomy.
15. The affection of emotional arousal to amygdale, and the interaction among amygdale, medial temporal lobe and prefrontal cortex were specially emphasized.
16. The scientists watched a brain region responsible for that self-monitoring, the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, shut down.
17. Using a switch to divert the train toward one person instead of five increases activity in the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex—the place where cool, utilitarian choices are made.
18. If these principled relations among brain parts hold true, then Boskops would have had not only an impressively large brain but an inconceivably large prefrontal cortex.
19. For PD patients, some deficiency could happen in the sensory-movement integrating process, and the anatomical foci maybe located in prefrontal lobe.
20. Specifically, they found autistic children had 79 percent more neurons in the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex and 29 percent more in the mesial prefrontal cortex than other kids.
21. As they did so, brain activity shifted from the striatum, a more primitive brain region, to the prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for high-level functions such as planning and decision making.
22. The activity of regions such as the nucleus accumbens, insula, and mesial prefrontal cortex give researchers insight into how consumers respond to specific stimuli.
23. The researchers focused on two specific brain areas: the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex and the primary motor cortex.
24. A part of the brain called the dorsal - lateral prefrontal cortex appears especially undeveloped in teens.
25. This behavior is evident on a much smaller scale as well; when a teenager goes to the mall to watch a movie but comes back with an iPod, then the prefrontal cortex didn't curb the impulse buy.
26. During the first year and a half of the study, the trauma subjects also acquired a thicker dorsolateral prefrontal cortex than controls did. After that, though, the thickness gradually normalized.
27. Miller and Picower postdoc Evan Antzoulatos focused their study on two brain regions, the prefrontal cortex and the striatum, which is part of a larger structure known as the basal ganglia.
28. The difference seems linked to a region of the brain called the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex.
29. Conclusion The high level of DA, low level of 5-HT and NE in prefrontal lobe of PCP rats changed with the remission of schizophrenia after the medial amygdala subnuclei had been destroyed.
30. The researchers suspect that stressful environments and cognitive impoverishment are to blame, since in animals, stress and environmental deprivation have been shown to affect the prefrontal cortex.
More similar words: forefront, storefront, frontal, frontalis, frontal lobe, lakefront, in the front, home front, the front line, in the front of, frontage, confrontation, confrontational, therefrom, wherefrom, refrain from, front, upfront, out front, in front, up front, affront, front end, seafront, front man, cold front, confront, frontier, front door, in front of.