Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Lecture 2 : Prefrontal Cortex and the Neural Basis of Cognitive Control.
2. Conclusion Prefrontal lobe cortex dopamine D 1 receptors mRNA expression increased in rats of DOI - induced head - shakes .
3. The first such technique was the prefrontal lobotomy.
4. Several areas in the brain's prefrontal cortex 9 are especially important for attentional processing.
5. The ventromedial prefrontal cortex has a close connection with basal ganglia structures, in particular the striatum.
6. The search begins in the prefrontal cortex, where neurons process the goal " find keys ".
7. So the deactivation of medial prefrontal cortex to these pictures is really kind of shocking.
8. A part of the brain called the dorsal - lateral prefrontal cortex appears especially undeveloped in teens.
9. This phenomenon, Dr. Carson said, is often linked to a decreased activity in the prefrontal cortex.
More similar words: forefront, storefront, frontal, frontalis, frontal lobe, lakefront, in the front, home front, the front line, in the front of, frontage, confrontation, confrontational, therefrom, wherefrom, refrain from, front, upfront, out front, in front, up front, affront, front end, seafront, front man, cold front, confront, frontier, front door, in front of.