Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Tea is raised chiefly in China, Japan and India.
3. The work consists chiefly of interviewing the public.
4. Chiefly the mold of a man's fortune is in his own hands.
5. Bread is chiefly made of flour.
6. This group is chiefly made up of elderly people.
7. My interest in him chiefly centres in his quick mind.
8. Icecream is chiefly made of milk and sugar.
9. He joined the consular service, chiefly because this was one of the few job vacancies.
10. He kept animals , chiefly cattle, with some pigs.
11. We're packed out and again chiefly to young people.
12. He's travelled widely, chiefly in Africa and Asia.
13. The tumultuous Cultural Revolution was chiefly responsible for the searing desire for change in China.
14. Chiefly, I ask you to remember to write to your elderly mother.
15. The accident happened chiefly because you were careless.
16. I wax my boots chiefly to waterproof them.
17. The films were bought chiefly for their entertainment value.
18. The Government is chiefly concerned with controlling inflation.
19. The team lost the game chiefly bacause the team leader had a dispute with the coach.
20. The houses in my hometown were chiefly composed of wood.
21. I lived abroad for years, chiefly in Italy.
22. The island chiefly attracts upmarket tourists.
23. Is it not chiefly because they upheld the principle of serving the people, established exemplary relations with the people through sacrificing their own interests, crated inside the armed forces a comradeship that brought the initiative of junior officers and the rank and file into full play, relied on the masses, analyzed the experience of each battle, and from battle to battle made continuous progress, both strategic and tactical?
24. She is known chiefly for her commitment to nuclear disarmament.
25. We are chiefly concerned with improving educational standards.
26. Male speaker Chiefly there's a feeling of immense relief.
27. Syd's health was the subject which chiefly occupied the thoughts of the majority.
28. This results chiefly from age-selective migration from London, but also bears witness to the North-South movement of labour.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Observers believe that Vassiliev and Kokonin were sacked chiefly for financial reasons.
30. The station also supplied the nearby brickworks with its coal, 23,000 tons in 1898, chiefly from Yorkshire.
More similar words: briefly, chief, chiefdom, mischief, handkerchief, chief of state, commander in chief, chief executive, thief, achieve, achievable, mischievous, achievement, fly, gadfly, butterfly, reflect, deflect, deflated, deflation, flying colours, reflection, die for, brief, grief, shield, belief, relief, cashier, in brief.