Random good picture Not show
1. This restaurant has a fine reputation.
2. I have a rendezvous with Peter at a restaurant on the harbour.
3. The restaurant has a large regular clientele.
4. I'll call the restaurant and make a reservation.
5. I work in a restaurant and only get one evening off a week.
6. The restaurant has suffered a big drop in trade.
7. We dined in style in the hotel restaurant.
8. We usually go to restaurant on Sundays.
9. Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?
10. The manager of the restaurant has trained the waitress to serve correctly at table.
11. The restaurant has an extensive menu and daily specials.
12. There's a great restaurant just around the corner.
13. He was forcibly ejected from the restaurant.
14. There isn't much profit in running a restaurant these days.
15. We booked two tables at our favourite restaurant.
16. I go to that restaurant for lunch if I'm feeling extravagant.
17. We are not extravagant; restaurant meals are a luxury and designer clothes are out.
18. The restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
19. The restaurant applied for a licence to sell wine.
20. We dined on freshly-caught fish in a floating restaurant.
21. This restaurant serves very mingy portions.
22. The restaurant has a long menu of about 50 items.
23. He started telling me about a wonderful new restaurant he'd been to and I wondered what he was leading up to.
24. This restaurant often caters for large banquets.
25. That restaurant was terrible - I'm never going back there again.
26. After the movie we went for a meal in a Chinese restaurant.
27. A tragedy was narrowly averted when a lorry crashed into a crowded restaurant.
28. The waiter collected the dishes from the kitchen and carried them through into the restaurant.
29. We always celebrate our wedding anniversary with dinner in an expensive restaurant.
30. Patrons are requested to abstain from smoking in the restaurant.
More similar words: forestall, resistant, protestant, reforestation, deforestation, decongestant, aura, protestant reformation, staunch, endurance, insurance, assurance, grant, rest, errant, tyrant, crest, forest, wrest, transfiguration, siesta, estate, vagrant, ignorant, hydrant, granted, vibrant, warrant, frantic, arrest.