Random good picture Not show
1. They serve good nosh in the cafeteria.
2. Everyone uses the cafeteria, from the managing director down to the office boy.
3. People are sprawled on makeshift beds in the cafeteria.
4. Hot and cold food is available in the cafeteria.
5. After rehearsals, we'd all troop off to the cafeteria.
6. I noticed a lone man in the cafeteria swabbing the floor as I passed.
7. In the cafeteria we serve ourselves.
8. This cafeteria serves good honest food.
9. I'll meet you in the cafeteria across the street during my coffee break.
10. Deposit your lunch tray at the cafeteria door.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. The food in the cafeteria is pretty heinous.
12. Apparently, to wear a hat in the cafeteria was a student shibboleth.
13. We sat in a gothic cafeteria.
14. In addition to a small cafeteria at the new center, the main Visitors' Center has many meal choices.
15. She had to chow down with the others in the cafeteria.
16. She looked around at the sea of faces in the cafeteria.
17. She dines in the executive suite, while we lesser mortals use the staff cafeteria.
18. On that fateful January day the beleaguered Matty climbed the five flights of stairs from trading floor to the cafeteria.
19. Dining and dashing was not unusual in the Salomon Brothers cafeteria.
20. These governed other activities on behalf of the workers - such as cafeteria, warehousing, kindergarten and vacation facilities.
21. He took his wallet from his suit jacket and headed off to the cafeteria.
22. To make ends meet, she works for a travel company and makes dumplings for a cafeteria.
23. Then I borrowed some masking tape from the office and hung them on the cafeteria wall.
24. The dance floor is dim, and colored lights give the bland cafeteria walls and the sagging crepe the snap of fiesta.
25. Do you think the CEO would ever condescend to have lunch with us in the cafeteria?
26. Children's Playground A large adventure playground is situated adjacent to the insect house, conveniently near the cafeteria and main picnic lawn.
27. Clarence entered the park at the request of the Trust to repair the gas cooker in the cafeteria.
28. The next morning I went for breakfast to the vast central cafeteria which served all the national pavilions.
29. Never fussy about such things as food and dress, he ate many of his meals in the Y cafeteria.
30. Public Telephone Public telephones are available just inside the main entrance hall of the Manor House and in the cafeteria.
More similar words: cafe, bacteria, criteria, material, hysteria, deteriorate, materialism, materialistic, safety, safety net, building materials, fetter, unfettered, aerial, perianth, nigeria, imperial, diphtheria, meter, veteran, peter out, eternal, et cetera, cemetery, diameter, kilometer, thermometer, deterrent, determine, determined.