Random good picture Not show
(1) The dean beckoned to me to come mearer.
(2) The students much like the new dean.
(3) During his tenure as dean, he had a real influence on the students.
(4) She is the new dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences.
(5) The dean tasked me to conduct experiments with new teaching methods.
(6) The dean left this matter to me.
(7) Marilyn Monroe and James Dean are still icons for many young people.
(8) The Dean adjudicates any faculty disputes.
(9) The dean cautioned him against being late.
(10) Dean produced another bottle and handed it round.
(11) Another prolific scorer is Dean Saunders.
(12) Who is the dean of the Foreign Languages Department?
(13) The dean threw out a suggestion.
(14) I have tremendous respect for Dean.
(15) The actor James Dean acquired the status of a cult hero.
(16) The dean bridled with anger at my request.
(17) Dean thinks his teachers have it in for him.
(18) Neier is the dean of American human rights activism.
(19) James Dean was a cult hero of the fifties.
(20) Dean tricked the old lady into giving him eight hundred pounds, claiming that he would invest it for her.
(21) Parsons is the dean of the TV news correspondents at Channel Nine.
(22) You can count on Dean to ruin any party.
(23) His love of James Dean movies verged on fanaticism. Sentencedict.com
(24) Dean Richards was recalled to the England squad for the match with Wales.
(25) Dean sent me a lovely postcard with a picture of Bolton Abbey on the front.
(26) The dean allocated the funds to several students.
(27) A: Do you mean to say that the dean of the department will possibly consent? B: Not exactly.
(28) The dean returned in the late afternoon.
(29) This was Torvill and Dean at their best.
(30) He was evasive about the circumstances of his first meeting with Stanley Dean.