Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He is very interested in plasma physics.
2. Keep some blood plasma back for the serious cases.
3. Low plasma octreotide concentration and increased fasting volume may explain improved gall bladder contraction.
4. The importance of the plasma triglyceride concentration as a risk factor for coronary heart disease in the general population is still uncertain.
5. Plasma lipid concentrations and death rates from ischaemic heart disease vary according to the method of infant feeding.
6. One removes the red blood cells, leaving the plasma; the second removes the fatty cholesterol.
7. Reduced numbers of intestinal mucosal plasma cells have been reported, with a return to normal values after antibiotic treatment.
8. Yeremi's stream of plasma ceased abruptly as his hand cramped within that fervid womb.
9. Measuring plasma osmolality using freezing point depression or vapor pressure will immediately indicate that plasma osmolality and tonicity are normal.
10. They give you new blood plasma.
11. About $ 5 billion of plasma products are used each year by hemophiliacs and patients with diseases of the immune system.
12. Two previous reports have assessed plasma polyunsaturated fatty acid pattern in patients with Crohn's disease.
13. Iii this procedure, plasma is mixed with a strongly acidic cation exchange resin of the sodium form.
14. The plasma gastrin concentrations increased from group to group as expected from the dose given.
15. I am in charge of sustaining the first-aid centre with blood plasma.
16. Spectroscopic measurements in 1960 indicated that small-scale motion of the plasma was producing the doppler broadening of the spectral lines.
17. Under normal circumstances,[sentencedict.com/plasma.html] about one-quarter of the extracellular fluid is present in the plasma space and about three-quarters in the interstitium.
18. This yellow coloration is also visible in serum and plasma specimens in vitro.
19. Thereupon Miss T. received a transfusion of blood or plasma, it matters not which.
20. Carbachol, gastrin, and histamine all bind to specific receptors on parietal cell plasma membranes.
21. In Bence Jones proteinuria there is an oVerproduction of one type of light chain by a single clone of plasma cells.
22. The oedematous patients had similar lung function, smoking histories, and plasma protein concentrations to the patients without oedema.
23. These compounds are lipid soluble and therefore highly protein bound in the plasma.
24. It acts by inhibiting bone resorption of calcium thereby preventing significant variations in plasma calcium concentrations.
25. Perinatal islet function in gestational diabetes: Assessment by cord plasma C-peptide and amniotic fluid insulin.
26. Secondly[sentencedict.com], there is an enhanced permeability of the abomasal epithelium to macromolecules such as pepsinogen and plasma proteins.
27. Six subjects did not consent to a glucose tolerance test and tolerance was determined from fasting plasma glucose and insulin concentrations.
28. Occasionally, a substantially increased platelet or white cell count may lead to apparent increases in plasma potassium concentration.
29. Between the cities the blue-green jungle was riven with great scars where plasma cannon and barrage bombs had been tested.
30. The acute phase response also involves changes in the plasma concentrations of a number of liver synthesised proteins.