Sentencedict.com random good picture
6. Rust has corroded the steel rails.
7. Iron exposed to damp air will rust.
8. There were large patches of rust on the car.
9. Rest breeds rust.
10. The mower is covered with rust.
11. Idleness makes the wit rust.
12. The metal has corroded because of rust.
13. She scraped the rust off the kitchen knife.
14. This car polish is an effective shield against rust.
15. Older cars will begin to rust.
16. The leaves slowly rust in autumn.
17. The old padlock was red with rust.
18. Rust has damaged the metalwork of the bicycle.
19. The metal had begun to rust.
20. Exposed iron will gradually rust away to powder.
21. Remove all the rust with a wire brush.
22. As rust is to iron,(Sentencedict.com )so is laziness to man.
23. Tap water also contains varying amounts of rust and grit.
24. Iron reacts with water and air to produce rust.
25. Waxing your car will help protect against rust.
26. Rust and flaking paint mean the metalwork is in poor condition.
27. It is better to wear out than rust out.
28. We provide a 5-year guarantee against rust.
29. A zinc coating is applied to the steel for rust protection.
30. The great advantage of this metal is that it doesn't rust.