Random good picture Not show
1. Several passers-by were killed by blast.
2. A huge bomb blast rocked central London last night.
3. The shock wave from the blast blew out 22 windows in the courthouse.
4. The blast blew a gaping crater in the road.
5. 27 schoolchildren were injured in the blast.http://Sentencedict.com
6. The blast from the bomb blew out all the windows in the area.
7. A blast of hot air blows in.
8. The door opened and an icy blast of wind swept through the room.
9. The shock of the blast shattered many windows.
10. Musicians blast their brassy jazz from street corners.
11. The blast ripped through the building.
12. We're working at full blast to complete the order before the holidays.
13. A blast of cold air swept through the hut.
14. Police said that the blast occurred at 9 a.m.
15. The cement plant is going full blast.
16. She was hit by flying debris from the blast.
17. A blast of wind blew the window open.
18. Oh blast! I've left my keys at home!
19. An orchestra playing at full blast is a tremendous sound.
20. Blast for prison governors in judge's report.
21. We had a blast at the fair.
22. A bomb blast had weakened an area of brick on the back wall.
23. Oh blast! The car won't start.
24. The lights were on full blast.
25. Two buildings were destroyed and many others damaged in the blast.
26. Sam was catapulted into the air by the force of the blast.
27. All the windows broke with the force of the blast.
28. It's thought a gas leak may have caused the blast.
29. All the windows blew out with the force of the blast.
30. The shopping centre took the full force of the blast.