Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. If you are too fortunate, you will not know yourself; if you are too unfortunate, nobody will know you.
2. I've been fortunate to find a career that I love.
3. The old lady's fortunate enough to have very good health.
4. She is fortunate in having such a kind husband.
5. I was fortunate to have/in having a good teacher.
6. He was extremely fortunate to survive.
7. I was fortunate enough to obtain a research studentship at Stanford.
8. I'm fortunate that I have such an understanding wife.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. By a fortunate coincidence, a passer-by heard her cries for help.
10. It was fortunate for us that the rain stopped.
11. She felt fortunate in being able to please herself where she lived.
12. You are all fortunate to be growing up in a time of peace and plenty.
13. Remember those less fortunate than yourselves.
14. She is in the fortunate position of having plenty of choice.
15. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate.
16. He was indeed fortunate in his friends.
17. Kylie feels fortunate to be in such a privileged position because of her successful TV career.
18. I was fortunate to catch today's last bus to the county at the last minute.
19. I have been fortunate enough to visit many parts of the world as a lecturer.
20. I count myself to be fortunate.
21. I was nearly drowned last night, but was fortunate enough to be saved.
22. Anna approached several builders and was fortunate to come across Eddie.
24. The best that we find in our travel is an honest friend. He is a fortunate voyager who finds many.
25. We should all consider the plight of the less fortunate.
26. Let us pray for those who are not so fortunate as ourselves - the sick, the old and the needy.
27. As we give praise to God, let us remember those who are less fortunate than ourselves.
28. The couple forfeited their independence in order to help those less fortunate.
29. We should do all we can to help our less fortunate brethren.
30. His hard-nosed business approach is combined with a very real concern for the less fortunate in society.
More similar words: fortunately, unfortunately, importune, inopportune, opportunity, opportunist, fortune cookie, lunatic, fortuitous, torturous, fortuitously, unattainable, unabated, donate, innate, Senate, emanate, nominate, resonate, incarnate, dominate, detonate, ruminate, eliminate, laminated, originate, culminate, fulminate, obstinate, passionate.