Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. General should be resolved and foresighted.
2. And Ms. Warren was among the foresighted few.
3. The author is very foresighted in his suggestions!
4. With the foresighted, scientific thoughts and modern management, we put more efforts on the construction of the young team in order to make it full of vigorousness .
5. Some of the Chinese foresighted enterprisers begin to care and use the strategy of CIS.
6. Conclusion effective psychology , nursing and foresighted nursing to enhances the surgery success ratio and promotes the patient to be restored to health has the vital role .
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Twenty years ago, some foresighted leaders and a group of knowledgable young people created today's City Hotel. They laid the foundation for the prosperity of City Hotel.
8. Several foresighted assumptive ideas and proposals to plant and utilize each variety of camellia oleifera are put forward.
9. Some of the Chinese foresighted enterprisers begin to care and use the strategy of CIS (Corporate Identity System).
10. But airline holds different view, they think this is a kind of foresighted layout.
11. The policies governing the international systems that link us all so closely together need to be more foresighted.
12. The idea of sustainable development is an important break of people about realizing the objective world, and this is considered as the most foresighted and the most reasonable view of development.
13. China's one child policy seems draconian but it was a necessary and foresighted move.
14. To know the heart rate variability(HRV) features of healthy dogs so as to make foresighted study of various pathological models on the basis of them.
15. Strengthen a party be in office ability construction, it is a foresighted history decision-making, it is a great and urgent strategy task.
16. By supporting this project, not only are you supporting a generation of foresighted children, but also the conservation of the quality of our ocean environment.
17. Jia said in his report that China must focus on making macro-economic controls more "scientific and foresighted".
18. Continuous development of higher education is such a development which should be foresighted, integrated and well coordinated.
19. We hope it is helpful for identifying effective training needs through constructing this model so as to make the training activities focused and foresighted .
20. Finally, this dissertation comes to the conclusion that Keats is a unique and foresighted poet of Romanticism.
More similar words: foresight, blighted, delighted, lose sight of, fighter, tighten, brighten, frighten, enlighten, resign, insight, in sight, straighten, frightened, enlightened, frightening, firefighter, designated, oversight, out of sight, hindsight, enlightenment, righteousness, sightseeing, resignation, at first sight, highlight, design, designs, sigh.