Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Yuki is working up an in - home phonics program slated for Thursdays , and I'm drilling her on English conversation at dinnertime.
2. Most reading educators in both camps value phonics and whole stories.
3. Currently, phonics advocates are painting whole word theory advocates as products of the hippie takeover of education in the 1970s.
4. Rhyming familiar stories for phonics practice. Stories combine phonically decodable words with high frequently words.
5. I am confident in teaching pronunciation ( phonics ), grammar and conversation.
6. Phonics does not allow students to verify the correct pronunciation.
7. Major subjects include English Language, Phonics, Reading, Mathematics, Music and Chinese.
8. Put your reading book on your phonics book.
9. Using phonics, TPRS, Spelling, acting, reading, writing and description methods, he instills interest and language use abilities in his students while encouraging each one to strive for the best.
10. Rhyming stories for phonics practice. Stories combine phonically decodable words with high frequently words.
11. Teaching alphabet to practice phonics and letter recognition.
12. On average, teachers using it increased the time they taught reading skills like funnies (phonics) and vocabulary.
13. English a language of Phonics and there are laws of pronunciation and spelling.
14. Learning phonics , the sounds of the English alphabet letters, is key to learning English.
15. This week for phonics we have finally completed the alphabet! Our last letter was the letter Zz.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. When teaching phonics we have to match the phonic sound we say with the written phonic sound.
17. Having introduced the basic concepts of Phonemic Awareness, Phonics , Fluency, Vocabulary and Comprehension, young students begin to speak confidently, read decodable books and write within months.
18. English - speaking students are also taught phonics, but phonics is particularly important for second - language learners.
19. Phonics is a code that unlocks word construction.
20. After years of concentrating on literature, California public schools are re- emphasizing phonics as a key method for learning to read.
21. On average(sentencedict.com), teachers using it increased the time they taught reading skills conics ( phonics ) and vocabulary.
22. She read to us every day and used homemade flash cards to teach us phonics.
23. This procedure constitutes a second approach to teaching reading - the phonics so familiar to baby boomers.
24. The students reviewed all the alphabet word picture cards with their sounds and letters that we have had in Phonics this year.
25. WHY DID SO MANY LINGUISTS and psychologists object strongly to the abandonment of phonics?
26. This course aims to teach children to read through the experience of phonics.
27. This sounds much more compassionate than the drill and repetition necessary to intensive phonics instruction.
28. We're also going through all the alphabet word picture cards with their sounds and letters that we have had in Phonics this year.
29. Based on the analysis of the changes of specific phonics, the paper holds the view that the evolvement from polyphony to monophony has become the development trend of phonics.
30. Sides were often divided along political lines, with conservatives backing phonics and liberals favoring whole - language instruction.
More similar words: telephonic, homophonic, dysphonia, cryonics, euphonious, mnemonics, electronics, plate tectonics, phone, phony, phoney, phoneme, euphony, gryphon, phonetic, xylophone, saxophone, cell phone, cellphone, siphon off, headphone, symphony, telephone, homophone, telephony, cacophony, polyphony, phonology, microphone, gramophone.