1. The most important 1 aspect of cryonics is that it has to be done immediately after death.
2. For cryonics to work today, it is not necessary that we can currently reanimate cryo-preserved patients.
3. So, a cryonics contract is far short of a survival guarantee.
4. Cryonics is more science fiction than serious science.
5. Cryonics is slowly starting to 1 catch on.
6. For cryonics to work today, it is not necessary that we can currently reanimate cryo-preserved patients (which we cannot).
7. Only time will tell if cryonics is true science or a complete waste of money.
7. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. Cryonics is still in its youth.
9. What was I thinking of, picking a wacky subject like cryonics?
10. A leading science magazine is offering readers a prize to die for --- Cryonics treatment.
More similar words: electronics, cry out, try on, everyone, carry on, sonic, bionic, iconic, ironic, laconic, chronic, sardonic, histrionic, chronicle, ironically, electronic, philharmonic, tryout, try out, cry, anyone, embryo, carry out, cry for, outcry, decry, carry off, a far cry, every other, yonder.