Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Hold the microphone in a firm grip and keep it still.
2. John Peel is back behind the microphone for a new series.
3. The interviewer asked her to speak into/use the microphone.
4. The microphone converts acoustic waves to electrical signals for transmission.
5. We need a microphone so that people in the back can hear us.
6. The photographer tripped over a lead, wrenching a microphone from its stand.
7. His accident with the microphone brought some welcome comic relief to a very dull party.
8. She spoke confidently into the microphone.
9. The lead singer was prancing around with the microphone.
10. The microphone converts acoustic waves to electrical singals for transmission.
11. My laptop has a built-in microphone.
12. All you need is a microphone, and you're in business.
13. Her microphone was forever getting caught on her clothes.
14. This type of microphone is suitable for general use.
15. They started handing the microphone out round the girls at the front.
16. She dipped her head and spoke into the microphone.
17. The microphone was wired to a loudspeaker.
18. The singer used a microphone so that every one in the hall could hear him.
19. Just speak naturally and pretend the microphone isn't there.
20. Interviewees are placed in front of the microphone and grilled.
21. He clipped the microphone to his collar.
22. Abigail walked to the microphone[sentencedict.com],(sentence dictionary) poised and confident.
23. Make sure you're speaking directly into the microphone.
24. Hold the microphone in a firm grip.
25. She had a voice powerful enough not to need a microphone.
26. He was obviously very nervous and for some minutes stood awkwardly before the microphone.
27. For me, a performance is in front of a microphone, over the radio, to an unseen audience.
28. The survivors were rescued after their sounds were picked up by a television crew's microphone.
29. A side benefit to filming close-up shots is that your microphone will pick up clearer sound.
30. My hand shook so much that I could hardly hold the microphone.
More similar words: acrophobia, cacophony, microchip, microscope, microcomputer, microscopically, claustrophobic, phone, phony, ludicrous, loophole, siphon off, telephone, telephony, crop, mobile phone, prophetic, crops, crop up, economic recovery, catastrophically, phosphorescent, sophism, honor, honour, touch on, honestly, catch on, philosophy, switch on.