1. She accused the man of philandering with her danghter.
2. He spent his time philandering with the girls in the village.
3. He spent his time philander with the girls in the village.
4. We shouldn't philander solemnly with that point of view. On the contrary,we should treat it seriously.
5. None less than the philandering Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart head the list.
6. Would that not be fiscal philandering of the worst kind?
7. Philandering erodes love and family values, but it does not necessarily destroy them.
8. Don't philander because you think you're irresistible. Most likely, you're not.
9. I had no time or inclination to philander.
10. Prices will rise, Politicians will philander , you too will get old.
11. She intended to leave her husband because of his philandering.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. He was still the great lover, and the woman beside him was the reason for his constant philandering.
13. They're less prone to adultery than Americans but more forgiving when their politicians philander.
14. She saw that he was a fickle boy , prepared to philander with every woman he met.
More similar words: philanthropic, philadelphia, slander, philosophical, trial and error, philosophy, bibliophile, philharmonic, annihilate, annihilation, exhilaration, vigilant, jubilant, wander, under, fender, gender, render, ponder, hinder, sender, tender, wonder, clandestine, plunder, slender, underway, founder, commander, under way.