Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The university was founded by a millionaire philanthropist.
2. He was a wealthy businessman and philanthropist.
3. The trust was set up by an American philanthropist.
4. Pitt was a great philanthropist and wanted to stamp out smuggling, which was rife.
5. The city library was built by a 19th-century philanthropist.
6. The philanthropist Fred finds out how to do something beautiful.
7. Instead, she portrayed herself as a philanthropist, eager to help old friends down on their luck.
8. His father was a philanthropist.
9. Losh was an active reformer and philanthropist.
10. D. The man on the right is a philanthropist.
11. Cornell:american businessman and philanthropist who helped develop and unify telegraph systems in the United States and founded Cornell University (1868) with andrew D. White.
12. The smile of a philanthropist may be truthful.
13. American and major philanthropist Andrew Carnegie died at 83 on August 11.
14. The rich philanthropist donated millions of dollars to his alma mater.
15. In fact, the Microsoft titan and philanthropist is one of a surprising number of U. S. business moguls to be left-handed, including Henry Ford, John D. Rockefeller and former IBM head Lou Gerstner.
16. He too titled Mr. B a philanthropist.
17. A philanthropist is someone who donates to charity. So Harper was admitting that he views "the environment" as a charity case.
18. It is sponsored by businessman and philanthropist John Ruan and is headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, a city in one of the great U.S. farming regions.
19. Sir John Marks Templeton, investment analyst and philanthropist, died on July 8 th, aged 95.
20. In a phone message to a friend, Siegel also threatened to picket the home of a prominent gay philanthropist.
21. Enthusiasts have compared the two men to turn-of-the century industrialist and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie.
22. He has long been famous as a classical scholar, and more recently as a philanthropist.
23. The school was founded in memory of Sir Yue - Kong Pao , a renowned businessman,(sentencedict.com/philanthropist.html) statesman and philanthropist.
24. Mr Lazaridis is fascinated by fundamental physics, a passion in which he invests as a philanthropist.
25. When I get big, I want to be a great philanthropist!
26. As a surgery doctor, I wish I can be a philanthropist.
27. Walter Elias Disney was a multiple Academy Award-winning American film producer, director, screenwriter , voice actor, animator, entrepreneur, and philanthropist.
28. In 2001, he came to Pinghu to become a philanthropist in education.
29. Georgia was founded in 1732 by a group led by the British philanthropist James Oglethorpe and named for King George II.
30. The second part concentrates on the philanthropy of the modern social philanthropist group and its characters.
More similar words: philanthropic, anthropomorphic, misanthropy, anthropology, philander, philatelist, philadelphia, malapropism, run through, vigilant, jubilant, glance through, philosophical, philosophy, bibliophile, throw, throb, philodendron, philharmonic, annihilate, tropical, pistol, throat, therapist, throw in, throw off, throw up, through, exhilaration, annihilation.