Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. He kicked over the pail through carelessness.
3. He tipped the slops out of the pail.
4. The maid plunged the cloth into the pail and cleaned the floor.
5. The boy jarred against a broken metal pail.
6. There was a pail of water on the ground.
7. Farini carried a wash tub, lowered a pail into the river, and rinsed out a dozen pocket handkerchiefs.
8. Zhu had a metal pail, Zheng carried three empty beer bottles, and the policewoman held a ladle.
9. A pail of ice-cold water over the pair of them would have been the best idea.
10. Whiskers Zhu picked up the pail and ladle, then fell in behind old Zheng and Song Anni. 4.
11. Fill the pail with sand.
12. She would retrieve the pail soon, she promised herself, wriggling into a more comfortable position on the wooden bench.
13. A pail lifted, still and brimming - mirror To tempt a first star to a tremor.
14. They filled their pail and container, and started the return journey.
15. A pail of cold water for washing was set on the floor so that performers had to bend over to use it.
16. Gustave washed his face in a canvas pail; a jackal howled; he smoked a pipe.
17. Sometimes I filled a lard pail with cool water and kept it by me for refreshment while I worked at my sandpile or some other obscure project in the back yard.
18. There is a quart of milk left in the pail.
19. The beer drained out of the hole in the pail.
20. And there was a picture engraved on glass,(Sentence dictionary) illustrating the fable of the milkmaid and her pail.
21. I pried open several cartons of bean sprouts, basil, and lettuces and soaked them in a pail of water.
22. It was a community that drank out of the beer pail and ate out of the lunch bucket.
23. A few drops of urine on the floor by his slop pail merited a scientifically aimed punch at his kidneys from the guard.
24. Did Mrs Dumas see a smile on a perfectly formed little man as he fell into her pail?
25. A boy was carrying a stick across his shoulders with a pail of water at each end.
26. Heather lay 011 her bunk and puked into the pail.
27. You can hear the sound of water dripping in the pail and the sound of the washcloth on skin.
28. He sprinkled in lead shot until the neck of the carboy was floating level with the water surface in the pail.
29. When he rode into the yard of Cherry Tree Farm, Elizabeth was approaching the house with a pail of milk.
30. One belief is that it started when an English stableman committed suicide by hanging himself while standing on a pail, or bucket.