Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The corridors are heavy with post-lunch somnolence as I go upstairs to rouse my students from the dormitories.
2. She has a history of hypertension, daytime somnolence , and osteoarthritis.
3. The most frequent complaints were moderate somnolence (3 patients) and slight fatigue (4 patients), but no severe toxicity was reported.
4. Somnolence was the most common side effect, but the drug was generally well tolerated.
5. T he adverse effects of the combination were somnolence and rash.
6. Somnolence, polyhidrosis, nausea, dizziness and discomfort in gastric area were observed in some patients.
7. A lazy somnolence descended on the crowd.
8. The most common side effect was insomnia, somnolence, and drowsiness, which occurred in 1,028 (2.6 percent) patients.
9. Editorial: Climate Change, Global Awakening, Ethical Somnolence.
10. Cause is somnolence dote on shop loss many pets add fund insufficient -!
11. A history of restlessness, irritability, daytime somnolence, and impaired work or social functioning, which can lead to situational stress.
12. Manifestations of somnolence, stupor, coma, confusion, decorticated syndromes .
13. ICI was significantly reduced in PBC patients and daytime somnolence was greater in patients where net inhibition exceeded facilitation.
14. Obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome(OSAHS) is characterized by recurrent episodes of airflow reduction(hypopnea) or cessation(apnea) during sleep or daytime somnolence.
15. Of these patients, one experienced transitory extrapyramidal symptoms and fluctuating impairment of consciousness (from somnolence to coma) for 6 months.
16. Results: The clinical characteristics of the patients with senile hyperthyroidism were atypical, with such features as indifference, somnolence and so on.
17. Psychic changes have been commonly observed, as well as daytime somnolence, nocturnal insomnia, and partial blindness.
18. Manifestations of Halcion overdosage include extensions of its pharmacological activity, namely somnolence and hypnosis.
19. Karen occasionally talked in her sleep, muttering and mumbling, no words that he could decipher, the language of somnolence.
20. At length he managed to get him into a condition of somnolence.
21. The most frequently reported adverse events were headache and somnolence .
22. All patients had insidious onset and slow progression of behavioral and cognitive dysfunction accompanied by daytime somnolence and headache.
More similar words: violence, insolence, condolence, malevolence, benevolence, from now on, excellence, turbulence, equivalence, fraudulence, ambivalence, obsolescence, nonviolent resistance, insomnia, insomniac, linoleum, no less than, violent, insolent, nonviolent, violently, insolently, malevolent, benevolent, intelligence agency, preponderance of evidence, malevolently, equivalency, tolerance, intolerance.