Random good picture Not show
(1) The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
(2) He regards himself as a patriot.
(3) He was represented as a true patriot.
(4) She was a true patriot to the last.
(5) As a boy he was a fanatical patriot.
(6) The difference between a bandit and a patriot is a good press agent.
(7) Patriot Patrick Henry liked to drop by to hear the recruiting sermons Davies preached, in order to learn oratory.
(8) At the bottom of all patriotism there is war: that is why I am no patriot. Jules Renard
(9) He is a patriot of the first order, willing to sacrifice personal justice for the red, white and blue.
(10) Most were either destroyed by Patriot missiles or did little damage.
(11) The Patriot missile system is a good example.
(12) The radar beam which tracks the Patriot missile carries instructions updating it on which way to go to head off the enemy.
(13) It is clear, and unsurprising, that Patriot missiles sometimes fail.
(14) Pinochet called the convicted man a patriot.
(15) The Patriot is a complicated system of launchers, radars, communications and control.
(16) Strangely, there is both the outlaw and the patriot in this formidable cricketer.
(17) Bran was also a zealous patriot and served his country well as a warrior.
(18) After the crime, patriot leaders appeared on nightly news and talk shows, spewing righteousness and anger.
(19) Among these was a tall firebrand of a patriot in his middle twenties.
(20) Your immune sys-tem can be likened to a Patriot missile defense system(http://sentencedict.com/patriot.html), detecting incoming dangers and destroying them.
(21) Is Brian Moore a patriot or a nationalist?
(22) The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government. Thomas Paine
(23) For $ 42 million, the Patriot should hire his own quarterback coach.
(24) A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. Edward Abbey
(25) McLamb and Gritz, a former Green Beret, long have been leaders in the right-wing patriot movement.
(26) During the hearings political protests, as such, were most gentle: one patriot inquiring after the patriotism of another.
(27) Yet his subsequent collapse from hero to villain has been as sudden as a Patriot missile strike.
(28) Possible, although McGinest had his best performances as a Patriot the final three games of this season.
(29) "My country, right or wrong," is a thing that no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying, "My mother, drunk or sober.". G.K. Chesterton
(30) Perhaps it is because of a hearty dislike of chauvinism and exaggerated nationalism that I have not become an intense patriot.
More similar words: patriarch, patriarchy, riot, patrol, patron, psychiatrist, biotic, pat, patch, spate, curio, period, prior, patent, apathy, at regular intervals, superior, patient, spatula, pathetic, pattern, prior to, warrior, curious, various, paternal, sympathy, patience, imperious, glorious.