Random good picture Not show
1. The new building has aluminum siding and roofing.
2. Aluminum is a kind of metal.
3. Walt lives by collecting and selling aluminum cans and other stuff he finds on the street.
4. Remove turkey from oven and cover with aluminum foil for 15 to 20 minutes before carving.
5. Manning had some aluminum foil that they were tinkering with at the plant.
6. Aluminum is made from bauxite.
7. Meanwhile, aluminum manufacturers were working overtime to supply the armament industry.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Somebody had procured an aluminum bat, and the traditional thwack surrendered to a whistling hum.
9. Cover terrine mold with aluminum foil and place mold in baking pan.
10. Cut four sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil into 8-inch squares.
11. The manufacture of aluminum as a commercial product requires enormous quantities of electric power.
12. Ms. Goodman ascended a 10-foot aluminum ladder to the roof.
13. CutRite was a leap in convenience, but aluminum foil carried wrapping to another level.
14. Then, I switched to old, soft aluminum, milled from a single block.
15. The modern kitchen and its accessories, from aluminum to petrochemicals, had to be created.
16. By surrounding the radio with aluminum foil[Sentencedict.com], we neutralize or block the radio waves.
17. There were impurities in the aluminum.
18. Meat should-be tender and juicy. Cover pheasant with aluminum foil and let rest in a warm place.
19. Vinyl and aluminum siding are prime candidates to take flight in a high wind.
20. As he went back to where the Percys were, four men wearing rubber gauntlets came carrying large aluminum cans.
21. A mosquito bit me on the neck and brought me back to my damp aluminum deck and the drizzle.
22. The Gutter Helmet is a thin piece of ridged aluminum that fits completely over the gutter.
23. Some owned festive carts equipped with handles and huge aluminum wheels.
24. When boar is finished cooking, remove strings and set on platter. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
25. But the engine has been thoroughly updated by electronic management, aluminum block and heads, and lightweight valve train.
26. They calculate severe leaching of such toxic metals as beryllium, aluminum, mercury, lead, and cadmium.
27. Tropical forests are also destroyed to make way for the hydro-electric plants to smelt bauxite - used in aluminum cans.
28. Shares of metal producers also fell as prices of nickel, copper and aluminum futures declined on the London Metal Exchange.
29. He marched along beside her, then scampered up the aluminum stairs.
30. Fold meat over to enclose stuffing, then wrap in aluminum foil to hold shape.
More similar words: minute, diminutive, value, column, volume, evaluate, evaluation, in use, columnist, number, curriculum, monument, numerous, a number of, continue, any number of, continued, insinuate, continuous, continuing, to the number of, a large number of, minor, mind, admin, mind you, timing, coming in, minimal, ministry.