Random good picture
1. UK organisations are not nourishing their intellectual and emotional capital.
2. He's been nourishing the hope of a trip abroad.
3. The meals he cooked were always nourishing but never particularly appetizing.
4. Most of these nourishing substances are in the yolk of the egg.
5. The result was a delicious nourishing meal, and many swore, an aphrodisiac to boot.
6. A good, nourishing diet with plenty to drink will guard against pressure sores.
7. Sweets aren't very nourishing.
8. Besides, he had chosen a tasty nourishing meal which would not lie too heavily on her achingly empty stomach.
9. A simple chicken soup is both nourishing and delicious.
10. Preparing good nourishing family meals was a challenge with eight mouths to feed.
11. How can I feed her nourishing food when she will eat nothing?
12. Lamb chops were both nourishing and cheap.
13. Call a doctor or nurse. Give them warm nourishing drinks.
14. These problems demand intensive treatment - moisturising and nourishing but at the same time non-oily.
15. There are five gentle shampoos and six nourishing conditioners which leave your hair soft, manageable and in peak condition.
16. You need to eat regular nourishing meals if you want to keep yourself fit and well.
17. But now the quickest and most nourishing meal is the winner.
18. It is everything that is sweet and tender, nourishing and safe, like a womb.
19. My father had always said that there are four things a child needs plenty of love, nourishing food, fegular sleep, and lots of soap and water---and after those, what he needs most is some intelligent neglect.
20. Grants are made for warm clothing, heating bills, beds and bedding, nourishing foods, convalescent holidays, etc.
21. The pouch-lining then becomes soft and spongy and secretes a nourishing fluid which the babies absorb.
22. And you can use these more unusual varieties to cook up some tasty and nourishing dishes.
23. She heard her sister's complaint and paid no attention. Lamb chops were both nourishing and cheap.
24. For more information: Available from: Healthy Eating Eating regular nourishing meals is important to keep yourself fit and well.
25. Then they will sit straight and eat up all their nourishing gilt-edged stock.
26. Light beer and vodka were followed by a simple but nourishing meal of stewed meat and boiled potatoes, preceded by borscht.
27. The Centre is open throughout the year, to ensure that homeless people can get at least one hot, nourishing meal a day.
28. This vitamin loss is a reason why those expensive ready-made and overcooked convenience foods are not as nourishing.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. While this is taking place they should be given plenty of nourishing food and a varied diet.
30. So was it ever thus, history the source of ominous portent, further nourishing Bobby Robson's anxiety?
More similar words: nourish, malnourished, fishing, astonishing, flourish, tourism, tourist, cash in, living thing, cash in on, Irish, perish, jurisdiction, parish, feverish, during, impoverish, impoverished, thing, hinge, impoverishment, nothing, shivering, whining, anything, poaching, nothing but, writhing, laughing, clothing.