Random good picture Not show
1. We need to promote an open exchange of ideas and information.
2. An industrial estate will help to promote the business of that city.
3. a meeting to promote trade between Taiwan and the U.K.
4. If you promote our goods, we will give you a good discount as our part of the bargain.
5. The association works to promote the status of retired people as useful members of the community.
6. The government should do more to promote sustainable agriculture.
7. You don't have to sacrifice environmental protection to promote economic growth.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. We need to do more to promote good race relations.
9. The government's policies will promote the welfare of all citizens.
10. The band has gone on tour to promote their new album.
11. They wish to promote a real and effectual understanding between the two countries.
12. He was in town to promote his new books.
13. The aim of the culture festival is to promote friendship between the two countries.
14. Some types of antibiotic are used to promote growth in farm animals.
15. It became difficult to promote excellence without being accused of elitism.
16. She refused to promote Colin above the low rank of "legal adviser".
17. He had written letters on official notepaper to promote a relative's company.
18. The band are here to promote their latest chart hit.
19. Is it ethical to promote cigarettes through advertising?
20. Greenpeace works to promote awareness of the dangers that threaten our planet today.
21. The aim is to promote closer economic integration.
22. She's in London to promote her new book.
23. He is trying to promote a less stuffy image of the Conservatives.
24. Basketball stars from the United States have helped promote the sport in Italy and Spain.
25. We launch a big advertising campaign to promote our new toothpaste.
26. The Institute is intended to promote an understanding of the politics and culture of the Arab world.
27. The group want to promote their ideas in schools throughout the land.
28. Advertising companies are always having to think up new ways to promote products.
29. Cutting the bush back in the autumn will help promote vigorous growth in the spring.
30. Paul Weller has announced a full British tour to promote his second solo album.
More similar words: promotion, remote, protest, protein, prompt, protection, protective, compromise, promising, prominent, environmental protection, no more, mother, no more than, automobile, motor, motive, motion, mothering, note, grandmother, motivate, quote, voter, devote, vote in, notebook, take note of, from, potentially.