Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Move-in times may be limited. Elevators may need to be scheduled.
2. Move-in day for the 415 freshmen was Saturday.
3. No overhead work over the tool move-in route or installation locations.
4. The move-in day is a good time to sell many products to college freshmen, from daily necessities to yearlong passes for tourist spots.
5. In the period of move-in and move-out , organizer will issue badge to worker for entrance use.sentencedict.com
6. Soft Landings team (designer and builder) is resident on site during the move-in period in order to deal with emerging issues more effectively.
7. And these are not derelict hovels in crime-ridden communities: These homes are often in move-in condition and located in nice neighborhoods.
8. We require a 30 day written vacate notice to move out. Full details on the vacating policy will be provided for you at the time of move-in.
9. It is recommended that exhibitor or representative must be present on-site during move-in period.
10. The immigrants fertility value are shaped by the historical tradition and the cultural convention of their hometown and the social values and conventions of move-in areas.
11. Valid residence permit holders who move into Shenzhen shall register the move-in within 10 days.
12. As of 5:30 p.m. on Sept. 11, for example, the parents of Princeton freshmen learn from the move-in schedule, "subsequent orientation events are intended for students only."
13. Perspective students can apply for the dormitory on the Application Form for Foreigners to Study at DHU and indicate the Expected Move-in Time clearly.
14. As for Mr. Dougharty of Grinnell College, for the first time in his academic career he missed his own campus's move-in day.
15. I was carrying my guitar into my dorm room on freshman move-in day at the University of Southern Maine.
More similar words: move in, move in on, move into, move over, vein, veins, live in, cave in, give in, devein, veined, cave-in, drive in, drive-in, dive into, give into, drive into, delve into, believe in, have in mind, varicose vein, move, pulmonary vein, mover, moved, have interest in, move up, remove, move to, move off.