Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) One day there was a cave-in.
2) They've been there now two days since the cave-in.
3) Clogged or cave-in of the hole , can lead to a stuck drill.
4) You could've got caught in a cave-in, or bit by rattlers.
5) The cave-in at the Genwal mine was so strong that authorities first thought it was an earthquake.
6) Seven people died in a cave-in at the wildcat gold mine in southern Venezuela, a senior member of the local emergency services told Reuters on August 24.
7) The record-holders for surviving a cave-in, three Chinese miners in Guizhou province , had chewed coal to sate their hunger during the 25 days they spent underground in 2009.
8) For the people inside the tunnel there was a serious risk of flooding or a cave-in.
9) I rather think he must just have picked it up when Mr Hambro chased him away from the cave-in.
10) The Hunt report was thus seen on the Shankill as a craven cave-in to Fenian rioters.
11) Seems there was some others saw him after I did, monkeying about by that cave-in again.
12) A dull thud usually meant solid rock and safety. A whistling noise signaled an impending cave-in.
13) He had his leg injured trying to save a comrade from a cave-in.
14) First, based on similar material model test, top coal cave-in characters in steep and thick seam were studied as well as failure law of main roof and features of surface subsiding.
15) Some individuals have reportedly been detained during the investigation of the subway site cave-in as the public awaits the official report on the cause of the accident.
16) The move comes after three rescue workers were killed during a cave-in Thursday night.
17) In Lueyang county of Hanzhong, the tremor caused a cave-in on a provincial highway and disrupted traffic,(http://sentencedict.com/cave-in.html) said the county's publicity official Chen Weiming.
18) When he did, the media and the Republicans portrayed it as a cave-in that made him look both weak and too liberal.
19) Franklin Lobos was trapped for three hours during a previous cave-in.
20) Fuxian water is the most serious earthquake in Yunnan Province by the county, rural roads roadbed cave-in, the wall was broken and culverts damaged, mud-rock flows frequently.
21) He managed to track down the man responsible for the find, who took him to the very cave-in the Judean desert not far from Bethlehem - in which the sculpture of the lovers had been discovered.
22) There has been no communication with the miners since a cave-in on Monday.
23) They've been there now for two days since the cave-in.
24) The search for six missing miners has been suspended indefinitely. The move comes after 3 rescue workers were killed in a cave-in Thursday night.
25) The search for six missing miners in Utah has been suspended indefinitely. The move comes after three rescue workers were killed during a cave-in Thursday night.
More similar words: cave in, have in mind, have interest in, vein, veins, cave, move in, live in, veined, give in, drive-in, drive in, cavern, caveat, dive into, move into, caveman, concave, delve into, believe in, drive into, scavenge, have it off, cavernous, scavenger, biconcave, scavenging, concave lens, pulmonary vein, caveat emptor.