Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The function of the veins is to carry blood to the heart.
2. The doctor injected glucose into his patient's veins.
3. She felt the blood racing through her veins as they kissed.
4. She has pure gypsy blood in her veins.
5. I could see the veins in his neck pulsating.
6. Royal blood ran in his veins.
7. The exercise sent the blood pulsing through his veins.
8. The veins in his neck stood out like knotted rope.
9. The surgeon placed catheters through the veins and arteries near the base of the head.
10. The blood drubbed in her veins.
11. Veins showed through her pale skin.
12. The veins stood out on her throat and temples.
13. A network of veins showed through his skin.
14. The blood coursed through his veins.
15. The blood was throbbing in my veins.
16. I could feel the blood pulsing through my veins.
17. He shouted at his brother[sentencedict.com], his neck veins bulging.
18. There was Greek blood in his veins.
19. Many veins are found just under the skin.
20. The veins empty themselves into the heart.
21. Blue veins showed through her translucent skin.
22. She felt the blood pulsing through her veins .
23. He felt the adrenalin coursing through his veins.
24. I felt the blood coursing in my veins as I ran.
25. She uses make-up to hide the thread veins in her cheeks.
26. The veins stood out on his throat and temples.
27. A cold fear thrilled through my veins.
28. I doubt if I have a single drop of aristocratic blood in my veins.
29. The blood flows from the capillaries back into the veins.
30. You could almost hear the blood coursing through her veins as she passed the finishing line.
More similar words: einstein, vein, give in, veined, cave in, drive in, move into, dive into, albert einstein, believe in, drive into, delve into, have in mind, have interest in, reins, reinstate, on the inside, fire insurance, life insurance, at the instance of, double insurance, marine insurance, automobile insurance, come into being, veil, veiled, unveil, inveigh, have it off, unveiled.