Random good picture Not show
(1) We stopped at a drive-in for a hamburger.
(2) The next development was the introduction of drive-in theaters, which enabled families to attend, even with young babies.
(3) A white waitress at a drive-in told the couple to park across the street, because they were black.
(4) I know of a drive-in theater that opened for business one evening in 1981, and not a single car turned up!
(5) I stop at the drive-in bank then I drive out the highway to the lake to pick up my date.
(6) The top source of false alarms was Checkers Drive-In.
(7) And new drive-in establishments like banks and fast-food bars are to be banned.
(8) There are also drive-in fast food restaurants, where the customer does not even have to leave his or her car.
(9) Quick-charging systems like Eaton's installation behind a Sonic drive-in in Vacaville, Calif., are already offering rapid fills to about 80% of battery capacity in under a half-hour for most EVs.
(10) For example, the passenger automobile led to the drive-in movie and changes in sexual mores.
(11) The bus sometimes stops at a drive-in.
(12) Then finally we got in the car and went to the 6)drive-in and then we knew what to do.
(13) In that time, disco has died, drive-in movies have nearly died, and something called The Clapper has come and gone through bedrooms across the nation.
(14) Going to a drive-in movie theater was a weekly experience for my family.
(15) I drive down the strip past the car dealerships and the drive-in motels with their dusty swimming pools out front.
(16) Jay and I had a dream to start a flying service, then a drive-in restaurant[Sentencedict], then a Nutrilite distributorship.
(17) He made films that were designed basically for the drive-in movie, to be glimpsed between clinches.
(18) Just opposite, next to the Church of the Sign, there was a new Wendy's Hamburgers drive-in.
(19) Mrs Stych's mind wandered as the voices droned on and the current film at the local drive-in cinema was condemned.
(20) Pinewood Studios is hoping to beat the world record for the biggest movie screening with its drive-in showing of Mission Impossible.
(21) Americans enjoy doing many things in their cars - like watching movies at a drive-in theater (usually a double feature).
(22) After you introduced yourself, we resumed our date and I asked you again why you'd chosen a drive-in.
(23) The United States is such a car-oriented society that there are even drive-in banks!
(24) Move a TV with a DVD player outside (it's hot where I am... evenings are tough!) and you can look forward all day to going to a drive-in movie (outdoors).
(25) This is a good activity to engage in when you are waiting in line at the drive-in bank, doctor's office, etc.
(26) For example, if fly-in guests' share has decreased due to airline capacity cuts and declines in corporate travel, focus on your drive-in feeder market.
(27) By age ten, Red Hot Red, as he called himself because of his hair color, was playing for tips at a drive-in barbeque stand.
(28) And if they're showing any picture made from the early 50's through the early 60's it's as likely as not that I'll say "I saw that at the drive-in".
(29) The last place we went to, just a few miles out of town, was an old Root Beer Barrel drive-in that had been converted to a truck stop.
(30) Date spots: Matheson Hammock Marina, Just theFunny Theater, Swap Shop Drive-In movie theater, Miami Seaquarium ... and ofcourse, long walks on the beach!
More similar words: drive in, drive into, live in, give in, dive into, drive, driven, drivel, driver, drive at, driveway, drive up, drive out, drive off, drive by, drive down, drive away, sex drive, drive home, overdrive, drive out of, test drive, drive back, hard drive, bus driver, cd-rom drive, floppy drive, truck driver, screwdriver, drive around.