Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Miserliness was passing by Love in a big boat. Love said:"Miserliness, can you take me with you ?"
2. But his miserliness was offset by a generosity toward the victims of the systems he despised.
3. Miserliness and lack social consciousness is the main reason of increasing corruption.sentencedict.com/miserliness.html
4. Miserliness is a capital quality to run in families.
5. More than the miserliness of the landlord, the mother is lamenting the capriciousness of her fate.
6. It is a sort of purification of the soul on the individual level, a cure against miserliness, and a social safety net.
7. The wise person should go beyond the evil of greed and miserliness .
8. It is the best weapon for cutting the selfish knot of miserliness .
9. Then she began to realize that it is not just a matter of feeding them. The monks bring many benefits to others and she was able to overcome her greed and miserliness .
10. Aristotle advocates the golden mean principle of consumption ethics, objects to waste and miserliness, attaches importance to temperance, and emphasizes the education of people's consumption ethics.
11. The monks bring many benefits to others and she was able to overcome her greed and miserliness .
More similar words: orderliness, surliness, miserly, underline, borderline, number line, berlin airlift, holiness, ugliness, godliness, comeliness, manliness, silliness, loneliness, liveliness, loveliness, timeliness, saintliness, stateliness, cleanliness, friendliness, merlin, berlin, uncleanliness, sterling, hyperlink, interlink, miser, irving berlin, silver lining.