Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In writing you should underline titles of books.
2. Their brief visit has served to underline the deep differences between the two countries.
3. To underline their disgust, the crowd started throwing bottles at the stage.
4. Please underline the noun clauses in the passage.
5. Pls underline the important items.
6. His failures underline the difference between theatre and film direction.
7. Take two coloured pens and underline the positive and negative words.
8. Strikes by prison officers underline the need for reform in our gaols.
9. Underline the follow-up by means of a loud shout to show that you have unified mental resolve and physical effort in the technique.
10. They underline the right of migrant workers to express freely their ethnic, cultural[sentencedict.com/underline.html], religious and linguistic characteristics.
11. You can underline characters by using the F8 toggle key.
12. Press the underline character until it reaches the left margin.
13. This success serves to underline Johnson Matthey's pioneering research and development activities and our commitment to innovation.
14. Studies and statistics underline the fact: 200 large-scale enterprises control about half the fabulous material wealth of the United States.
15. With these two seemingly contradictory attitudes in mind, underline all the adjectives you've used.
16. In short, the deposition only serves to underline the limitations of ecclesiastical initiative and power in politics.
17. You could even underline key phrases or words in your speech notes.
18. These figures, which are not untypical, underline a school's dependence upon parental and non-state support.
19. Mr. Marshall Does not that figure underline the Government's commitment to the coal mining industry?
20. First, I want to underline the arbitrary nature of any attempt to dichotomize self-strategies into two genders.
21. But the CompuServe fiasco does underline two lessons about the emerging world of cyberspace.
22. A debate would present a good opportunity to underline the fact that many countries are experiencing far more difficulties than we are.
23. But the inspectorate is prosecuting to underline the importance that it attaches to nuclear workers following proper procedures.
24. She put the figures up on the board to underline the seriousness of the situation.
25. A number of successful applications of expert systems in medicine, oil exploration and in computer engineering underline this trend.
26. However, you must send the printer specific control codes for underline, etc since the Printer Filter is not being used.
27. Occasionally they are referred to hospitals, but the treatment they receive sometimes serves only to underline their isolation.
28. Or what it is to speak so emphatically that even the phlegmatic Mrs Padmore feels obliged to underline it.
29. It took the Balkan crises of the 90s and their transatlantic tensions to underline how urgent it was.
30. Henry was wasting his time and, as if to underline this fact, he glanced at the clock tower.
More similar words: underlie, underlying, berlin airlift, undermine, silver lining, underground, airline, tenderly, wanderlust, surliness, under, blunder, founder, plunder, under way, underway, thunder, maunder, undergo, come under, underpin, flounder, under age, undercut, fall under, undergone, cylinder, undersell, understand, undertake.