Random good picture Not show
1. Do you know the meaning of this word?
2. I don't know the precise meaning of the word 'gleaned'.
3. The two words are equivalent in meaning.
4. Teaching me the meaning of love.
5. Children will soon make deductions about the meaning of a word.
6. 'Significant other' meaning 'partner' - now that's an interesting turn of phrase.
7. What is the meaning of life?
8. What is the literal meaning of this word?
9. A dictionary explains the meaning of words.
10. The meaning of the poem has always been a puzzle.
11. The context makes the meaning clear.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. What's the meaning of this word?
13. I keep meaning to get that photo framed.
14. At last he knew the meaning of life.
15. Death, old age, are words without a meaning, that pass by us like the idle air which we regard not. Others may have undergone, or may still be liable to them--we "bear a charmed life", which laughs to scorn all such sickly fancies. As in setting out on delightful journey, we strain our eager gaze forward.
16. At last I apprehend ed his meaning.
17. He says his life has lost its meaning since his wife died.
18. The literal meaning of the word " cat " is an animal.
19. Duff explained his meaning shortly but clearly.
20. The meaning of the passage is obscure.
21. Can you tell the meaning of this word from its context?
22. They taught me the meaning of Loyalty that you should never forget anyone you loved.
23. I can't go into all the niceties of meaning.
24. Eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation.
25. It is while you are patiently toiling at the little tasks of life that the meaning and shape of great whole of life dawn on you.
26. The chinese word for crisis is divided into two characters, one meaning danger and the other meaning opportunity.
27. The word history derives from the Latin word 'historia' meaning story.
28. In stories the doomed hero is usually saved at the last minute by some stroke of fortune, but almost always his sense of values is changed. he becomes more appreciative of the meaning of life and its permanent spiritual values. It hasoften been noted that those who live, or have lived, in the shadow of death bring a mellow sweetness to everything they do.
29. The child read the story but did not comprehend its meaning.
30. The word has a metaphorical as well as a literal meaning.
More similar words: meaningful, moaning, groaning, mean, meant, means, demean, demeanor, meantime, by all means, by means of, by any means, meanwhile, by no means, canine, in the meantime, at home and abroad, by fair means or foul, mining, dining, warning, opening, burning, cunning, turning, morning, raining, whining, fawning, shining.