Random good picture Not show
11. The face of light, shadow just behind us.
12. Behind every successful man there's a lot u unsuccessful years.
13. The sun disappeared behind heavy clouds.
14. He shrugged whimsically, his eyes crinkling behind his glasses.
15. Cookery Editor Moyra Fraser takes you behind the scenes.
16. Evans had rheumatic fever, missed school and fell behind.
17. The plane disappeared behind a cloud.
18. They will go behind this matter.
19. The door clicked shut behind him.
20. The sheep were penned in behind the barn.
21. The horse fell behind in the race.
22. Many of the women had left their husbands behind and they told of their fears that they may never see them again.
23. She hoped they wouldn't cuff her hands behind her back.
24. Interlock your fingers behind your back.
25. The door clanged shut behind them.
29. The new dam will form a large artificial lake behind it.
30. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.