Random good picture Not show
1. In the Old Testament, levitical laws guarded against contagion. Among the things that would contaminate a person were contact with certain animals, carcasses, or the sick.
2. Heb. 9:12 tallies Christ's work with the atonement ritual in the Levitical code. His blood was shed on earth, which the brazen altar typified.
3. And they brought up the ark, the tent of meeting, and all the holy vessels that were in the tent; the Levitical priests brought them up.
4. NASB:"Now it shall come about when he sits on the throne of his kingdom, he shall write for himself a copy of this law on a scroll in the presence of the Levitical priests."
5. The Levites always have the right to redeem their houses the Levitical towns, which they possess.
6. First, Melchizedek is superior to Abraham 1-14 and the Levitical priesthood in 7:1-14, 15-28 then in Jesus is himself the new Melchizedek,7:15-28.
7. The old structures of temple worship, animal sacrifices, and Levitical priesthood could no longer hold the new work God was doing.
8. The Levites always have the right to redeem their houses in the Levitical towns, which they possess.
More similar words: book of leviticus, magnetic levitation, physical evidence, levity, critical, levitate, critically, political, politically, apolitical, uncritical, levitation, diacritical, parasitical, supercritical, nonpolitical, critical path, hypercritical, geopolitical, be critical of, self-critical, overcritical, critical mass, hypocritical, hypocritically, critical point, political boss, political arena, critical angle, political unit.