Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The fragrance is a subtle blend of jasmine and sandalwood.
2. You can smell the perfume of jasmine.
3. Lavender, peppermint, and jasmine are essential oils which are widely available.
4. The first time Jasmine came home, Paylor realized she would have to raise the child.
5. Both men wore garlands of wild jasmine, sold to them by child hawkers who worked the front of the Continental.
6. Wisteria draped the crumbling chimney; trumpet vine and jasmine climbed above the door and under the clapboards.
7. The rice cooker puffs away many nights, with jasmine rice scenting the air.
8. A clutch of sweet-scented jasmine twined in her hair on one side of her head uplifted and upgraded her sundress.
9. Jasmine, who has all these characteristics in the extreme, was born June 18.
10. Keep away from jasmine, already thick in flower bud, and clematis, however untidy.
11. A heady scent of jasmine hung in the summer air.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. That's where the Arabs prohibited the import of jasmine because the scent depresses the men and excites the women.
13. Chin allegedly wrote six checks to Jasmine Inc. to pay 4 percent monthly interest on the loans, the indictment says.
14. A gazebo heavy with the scent of jasmine or honeysuckle.
15. Serpentine layering Climbers such as clematis, jasmine, wisteria and honeysuckle root wherever their long pliable stems touch the soil.
16. She had filled the room with sweet-scented jasmine and tall aromatic lilies.
17. Jasmine flowers scent the air.
18. The breeze from the Arabian Sea carries the jasmine scent mingled with sandalwood incense.
19. She is modest and courtly, serving jasmine tea to visitors.
20. Jasmine is also married and the proud owner of a gold wedding ring - her father's.
21. LOW NOTE:jasmine, amber and muskiness.
22. Exotic white sandalwood is surrounded by resins, rose, jasmine, pink pepper, iris, musk and cedar. The fragrance was created by Christopher Sheldrake in 2001.
23. Early spring , winter jasmine opened their beautiful smiling faces, the spring release of information.
24. Claire sits in the open window of John's kitchen, a cup of jasmine tea warming her hands.
25. He was fresh from the shower; his body smelt of the oil, which was scented with jasmine.
26. They finished their drinks and as they got up from the table Fernando plucked a sprig of jasmine from the pergola.
27. It may be black or green tea flavoured with jasmine flowers, is very fragrant and is always drunk without milk.
28. There is a wall, old and high, covered with vines and jasmine.
29. Ruth found secret corners with grey stone seats and jasmine scenting the air.
30. She looked sassy, she thought, as she swung her long jet hair, careful not to dislodge the jasmine.
More similar words: make up one's mind, mine, famine, nominee, mineral, examine, eminent, imminent, feminine, eminence, prominent, determine, undermine, determined, domineering, preeminently, eminent domain, chasm, as many, plasma, as much, as many as, as much as, smite, enthusiasm, spasmodically, dismiss, smile on, smidgen, smitten.