Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Sugar is ubiquitous in the diet.
2. Is there no escape from the ubiquitous cigarette smoke in restaurants?
3. We were plagued by the ubiquitous mosquito.
4. Coffee shops are ubiquitous these days.
5. She is one of the wealthiest, most ubiquitous media personalities around.
6. The radio, that most ubiquitous of consumer-electronic appliances, is about to enter a new age.
7. An ubiquitous feature of post-colonialism is the dominance of the state in the process of capital accumulation.
8. All nationalized industries require very competent and ubiquitous managers.
9. At the shopping center, the ubiquitous closed-circuit camera may soon be smart enough to seek him out personally.
10. The themes of dependence and danger are ubiquitous in Semai life and are intricately intertwined.
11. A ubiquitous process that starts immediately after death is of course decay, which in small mammals progresses very quickly.
12. Envy, the thesis runs, is universal and ubiquitous in human beings.
13. The ubiquitous flora gushed in waves around them, soft, curling, ticklish.
14. The ubiquitous Penny combination led Cambridge Harriers to victory in both team races.
15. Less pressing, but still ubiquitous, is a sensitivity towards the reactions, actual or anticipated(sentencedict.com), of the higher judiciary.
16. Conflict and change are ubiquitous features of the relations among groups.
17. They were so ubiquitous that grounded bodies used as sheds will be a feature of Britain's farmyards for decades to come.
18. The once ubiquitous family car is becoming lost in a sea of other vehicles of all shapes and sizes.
19. Leather is very much in fashion this season, as of course is the ubiquitous denim.
20. The Swedes are not alone in finding their language under pressure from the ubiquitous spread of English.
21. The Bob software is symbolized by an even more ubiquitous cultural symbol: the happy face.
22. Hand-loom weavers in the various textile manufactures were the most ubiquitous of manufacturing workers.
23. We have tried to avoid repeating the formula of the ubiquitous open-air sculpture exhibition.
24. Near to large rivers and lakes, fishing would always have been a major activity,[Sentencedict.com ] particularly for salmon and the ubiquitous eels.
25. This appears more often these days generally used to fill in small areas on the ubiquitous picture sweaters.
26. None of these flaws showed up in the Adam Smith neckties that were ubiquitous in the Reagan administration.
27. The recommendation to substitute two egg whites for each whole egg is ubiquitous.
28. In any event, the idea that Lazarsfeld had discovered a ubiquitous method of social research has to fall by the wayside.
29. Avoid quiches, pasties and meat pies, but don't be shy of the ubiquitous baked potato.
30. He has also hit on one of the more interesting couplings for the ubiquitous B minor Sonata.