Random good picture Not show
1. The fully inclusive fare for the trip is ￡42.
2. Our office is open from Monday to Friday inclusive.
3. The rent is inclusive of water and heating.
4. The fully inclusive fare for the trip is ￡22.
5. The charge is inclusive of food.
6. It's an all inclusive price; there is nothing extra to pay.
7. The party must adopt more inclusive strategies and a broader vision.
8. My rent is $700 a month inclusive .
9. The academy is far more inclusive now than it used to be.
10. The monthly rent is $ 15, inclusive of light and water.
11. The rent is ￡120 a week, inclusive of heating.
12. Our aim is to create a fairer, more inclusive society.
13. The bill is inclusive of the food and lodging.
14. Not everyone shares his vision of an inclusive America.
15. The sum covers the cost inclusive of postage.
16. The monthly rent is $ 20 inclusive of everything.
17. Pressplan Travel has arranged a special inclusive tour to cover the first three days of the fair.
18. Inclusive land cost is $ 4, 460 per person.
19. They felt that colleges could be far more inclusive without becoming less intellectually serious.
20. Training will commence on 5 October, running from Tuesday to Saturday inclusive.
21. I'll be away from the 20th to the 31st of May inclusive.
22. We are offering free holidays for children aged two to eleven inclusive.
23. The amusement park is open daily from May to October inclusive.
24. The castle is open daily from May to October inclusive.
25. Is this the price that we must pay for democratic and inclusive education?
26. It gave workshops and seminars to help priests and lay people plan liturgies that were expressive(sentencedict.com), inclusive and theologically sound.
27. And look for ways to do so that chime with that inclusive side of Mr Bush's political character.
28. No doubt there will be would-be adopters who are likely to find the possibility of inclusive adoption threatening and not wish to proceed.
29. To what extent its reproductive strategies emphasize such altruism depends on the pay-off of such strategies in terms of inclusive fitness.
30. This wicker hamper is packed with delicious goodies and costs ￡64.92, inclusive of nationwide delivery.
More similar words: exclusive, exclusively, conclusion, in conclusion, draw a conclusion, preclusion, effusive, intrusive, obtrusive, include, conclude, including, cluster, concluded, allusion, illusion, disillusion, massive, passive, decisive, derisive, pervasive, offensive, impulsive, defensive, persuasive, extensive, excessive, recessive, expensive.