Random good picture Not show
1. He is part of an exclusive social circle and belongs to an exclusive club.
2. He is already a member of Britain's most exclusive club.
3. The hotel has exclusive access to the beach.
4. Troll's exclusive, personalized luggage is made to our own exacting specifications in heavy-duty PVC/nylon.
5. The recording deal is not necessarily exclusive. The band can record material for other companies as well.
6. He attended Eton, the most exclusive private school in Britain.
7. They had exclusive possession of the property as tenants.
8. The book costs 10 dollars, exclusive of postage.
9. Our figure skating club has exclusive use of the rink on Mondays.
10. This bathroom is for your exclusive use.
11. This room is for the exclusive use of guests.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. He often goes to the exclusive restaurants.
13. The commissioners had exclusive jurisdiction to decide.
14. Tune in to our exclusive coverage of Wimbledon.
15. The City was criticised for being too exclusive and uncompetitive.
16. Bel Air is an exclusive suburb of Los Angeles.
17. We feature an exclusive on the mothers whose babies were swapped at birth.
18. This offer is exclusive to readers of The Sun.
19. The senate committees have exclusive jurisdiction over the FBI.
20. We were granted the exclusive rights to produce the software in the UK.
21. The interview is exclusive to this magazine.
22. People will always pay top dollar for something exclusive.
23. The newspaper published an exclusive about the escape.
24. The TV station has signed an exclusive deal to show all United's home games.
25. This bathroom is for the President's exclusive use.
26. It was a tremendous coup for the local paper to get an exclusive interview with Prince Charles.
27. His mother has told 'The Times' about his death in an exclusive interview .
28. A journalist has tried to muscle in on my exclusive story.
29. There's plenty of time to drop hints for Christmas presents! And speaking of presents, we have 100 exclusive fragrance collections to give away.
30. They both have learnt that ambition and successful fatherhood can be mutually exclusive.
More similar words: exclusively, exclude, excluding, conclusion, excessive, cluster, massive, offensive, extensive, defensive, impressive, aggressive, progressive, comprehensive, plus, clue, include, stimulus, music, wanderlust, cousin, including, conclude, illustrate, musical, housing, musician, business, exceed, music stand.