Random good picture Not show
2. The debate is being conducted almost exclusively on party political lines.
3. The star has a ski slope reserved exclusively for her.
4. This sample room is exclusively for women.
5. The club is an exclusively male preserve.
6. She trades at Mr. Martin's store exclusively.
7. David Fincher paints from a palette consisting almost exclusively of grey and mud brown.
8. Constitutional changes are exclusively the prerogative of the parliament.
9. That shop caters exclusively to the weaker sex.
10. The study focuses exclusively on secondary schools.
11. This room is exclusively for women.
12. They deal exclusively in Chinese art.
13. Randolph's work was exclusively concerned with the effects of pollution on health.
14. This offer is available exclusively to people who call now.
15. The ceremony is exclusively masculine.
16. This special offer has been exclusively designed for readers of this magazine.
17. Our knowledge about agriculture has so far been exclusively confined to books.
18. This offer is available exclusively to our established customers.
19. Some are exclusively concerned with public image: placing advertisements, briefing journalists and lobbying opinion formers.
20. However many of the tags used exclusively in the LOB corpus can be retained.
21. The stereotype is of stories exclusively concerned with drugs and unwanted pregnancies.
22. Against this background, the first book devoted exclusively to this exciting and topical subject should be a significant landmark.
23. I also exclusively revealed her pregnancy back in March.
24. The proposals before the legislature include the creation of two special courts to deal exclusively with violent crimes.
25. Instruction in these subjects in undergraduate classes is almost exclusively by lecture.
26. None of these writers produced research evidence to back up their claims[http://Sentencedict.com], basing them exclusively on clinical practice and theoretical projections.
27. It would be quite wrong in thinking about the economics of socialist countries to focus exclusively on inefficiency.
28. A technique that works for some dads is to create a special time period devoted exclusively to worrying.
29. Collins has been in Sonoma five years; half of that time has been devoted exclusively to defending Richard Allen Davis.
30. However, they have been very active in the large multinational textile and assembly factories which employ women almost exclusively.
More similar words: exclusive, exclude, excluding, conclusion, excessive, actively, relatively, effectively, respectively, cluster, massive, offensive, extensive, defensive, aggressive, impressive, progressive, comprehensive, plus, clue, include, stimulus, music, wanderlust, cousin, conclude, including, illustrate, housing, musical.