Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Pickled cucumbers and beetroot and horseradish sauce topped the bill.
2. Horseradish was used for coughs and colds, wild strawberry for anaemia and nervousness and honeysuckle was the first example of aspirin.
3. Iced camembert cream, frozen horseradish sauce, and tomato ice all belong to this period.
4. The horseradish burns the throat.
5. Serve with horseradish cream sauce, Yorkshire pudding and gravy.
6. And the horseradish potato puree, braised greens, Maytag blue cheese and port wine sauce are also praiseworthy.
7. Remove from heat and stir in mustards, horseradish and sour cream.
8. Stir in horseradish and vinegar and adjust seasoning to taste.
9. Horseradish peroxidase catalyzed the copolymerization of lignin with cresol in the reversed micellar system.
10. Arrange on a platter and drizzle with the horseradish dressing.
11. Horseradish has a very strong bite.
12. Methods: Tetramethyl rhodamine ( TMR ) or horseradish peroxidase ( HRP ) retrograde tracing and biotinylated dextran amine ( BDA ) anterograde ...
13. Horseradish peroxidase labelled cells distributed in the parenchyma of the pineal gland.
14. Or they use a spice called horseradish . It gives the hot dog a pleasant bite.
15. It's called scurvy grass. It has a horseradish tone.
16. Horseradish peroxidase was used to label the regenerative axons of peroneal nerves 4 or 9 weeks after epineurial or Perineurial suture or nerve grafting in sciatic nerves in rats.
17. Tomato bruschetta, oysters with horseradish, burgers and brioche bread pudding.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Horseradish peroxidase ( HRP ) was immobilized on glassy carbon electrode ( GCE ) surface by konjac glucomannan ( KGM ).
19. Horseradish grown in poor soil may develop prongy roots.
20. Mustard, horseradish, red wine sauce, jacket potatoes, grilled vegetables.
21. Squire's Choice - sliced roast beef rolled up with a filling of pickled red cabbage and horseradish sauce. 3.
22. Dill and pickles, for example, are a strange combination, as is horseradish and roast beef.
23. Quantitatively assay the NE by ELISA, the permeability of Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) through the blood-brain barrier, observe the structural changes by scanning and transmission electron microscopy.
24. But in the end, it was the combined efforts of a great dish, a properly made horseradish sauce and a slug of straight vodka that convinced me that the root had a place in my life.
25. The Electrochemical behavior of the product, 2,3 diaminophenazine (DAP), of the enzymatic catalytic reaction by horseradish peroxidase was studied by various electrochemical methods.
26. A mix of tomato juice and vodka, along with lemon or lime, horseradish, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauces, black pepper and celery salt, the Bloody Mary packs a punch.
27. A pair of redox peaks attributed to the direct redox reaction of horseradish peroxidase in the phosphate buffer solution was observed.
28. The projection from the ventral posterior nucleus (VP) of the thalamus to the somatic sensory cortical area (SmI) in the rat was studied with the horseradish peroxidase (HRP) method.
29. What's in that pot-roast recipe besides a cinnamon stick and horseradish and a can of cranberry sauce?
30. When it detects smoke, the alarm emits a compound called allyl isothiocyanate, which is responsible for the pungent taste and smell of stinky foods like mustard, horseradish and wasabi.
More similar words: horse trading, horse race, horseracing, horse racing, horse-trade, radish, horse, one-horse, horsefly, warhorse, horseman, seahorse, sea horse, endorser, dead horse, horsehair, horseshoe, horsetail, workhorse, dark horse, racehorse, high horse, horseplay, horseback, wild horse, horseless, horseflesh, horsepower, horse-drawn, horse sense.